• Travel to Springfield for Missouri State baseball game

Votes: 67 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWAHutch

Hall of Fame
Staff
Apr 30, 2018
Nikki and I are trying to decide what I should do tomorrow coverage-wise. Here are the two options...

Stay home and help cover football
They decided to open up the entire practice to the media tomorrow, so here's what you'd get from me if I stay in Fayetteville...
~Observations/tidbits from practice (I usually write this based off 20 minutes of practice, but will get the full two hours)
~If they scrimmage (we have no idea if they'll do much scrimmaging because they have a scrimmage scheduled for Saturday), I'd try to get stats + a rough depth chart
~Story from Chad Morris' post-practice press conference
~I'd still write a baseball story, but it'd just be quick recap based on listening to the radio/looking at the box score (like these that I wrote Friday and Sunday)

(Nikki would be able to do some of this...but she's also going to take photos/video during the first 20 minutes of practice and do video of the pressers, and there's only so much one person can do.)

Travel to Springfield for the Missouri State baseball game
Here's what you'd get from me if make the trip to Springfield...
~Live updates/commentary on the board for the entire game (no TV/online stream as far as I know)
~In-depth recap with quotes (like these that I wrote at Texas on Tuesday and Wednesday)
~Postgame video of interview with DVH and players
~I'd probably still get the football quotes from the other writers and be able to write something Wednesday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News