ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Zimmerman V. OJ - Attempt 3 (Final Attempt)

ermackey

Starter
Nov 7, 2009
Juneau, AK
www.jodyhighroller.com
What are your feelings regarding the guilt and/or innocence of Zimmerman and OJ Simpson in their respective trials?

This is your feeling of if they were guilty as charged and not if the case was proven. For Zimmerman, Guilt means he was guilty at least one of his charges: 2nd degree murder or manslaughter, even though he was acquitted in his criminal trial. For OJ, it means he was guilty of murder even though he was acquitted in the criminal trial.

Choices (In case they do not show-up again).
Both Zimmerman and OJ were Guilty
Both Zimmerman and OJ were innocent
Zimmerman was Guilty, but OJ was Innocent
Zimmerman was Innocent, but OJ was Guilty

Both were innocent in criminal court and OJ was guilty in civil court. I don't really care one way or another because the outcomes do not affect my life in anyway.

The bottom line is its sad that 3 people lost their lives before their time, I don't even see a similarity in the 2 cases other than they were black and white people involved in each and both were in the eye of the media. Zimmerman would have never been charged if the press hadnt demanded it. OJ was able to hire a law team better than the LAPD who was able to create enough doubt to win a not guilty verdict.

gnp-guard-bottom-punching-fail-mma.gif

boxer-fail.gif

horse-riding-fail.gif

alligator-fail.gif

ghetto-treadmill-fail.gif

glass-window-fail.gif

gun-shooting-fail.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT