ADVERTISEMENT

OT Prayer requests for my boy AJ

JunkyardHawg

Hall of Fame
Apr 7, 2004
I cringe every time I see a dog post like this because I know. I know what it's like to lose one and love one. My boy is 11.5 and he's a Germ Shep. His name is AJ. He's been battling ear infections for a couple of years and it's always healed but not this time. After several different treatments they put him under to do a full scope and they called a bit ago and she said there's a mass. Of course I asked what her gut said and she said "for such a sweet boy let's find out the results.

Picking him up in two hours and praying it's good news but I heard the concern in her voice. I'm crying as I type this. This guy is my dude. He's my best friend. I've got pictures my daughters taken over the years where he's waited by the back Door for me while I was at the grocery. He helped me raise my daughter and has seen me through 11.5 years of sobriety. My heart is breaking and I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through this one. Had to put my female down a year and a half ago. I don't want to go through that again but I'm not going to let him suffer. If it turns out malignant I pray that the Good Lord takes him in his sleep.

If you can take a second and say a quick prayer for my best friend I'll owe ya one.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News