Predicting the SEC - Football

BygCountry

Tennessee Numbers Runner
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2018
Collierville, Tn
SEC WEST

Ole Miss 11-1
Jesus. They get Vandy and Tennessee from the East. They get A$M and LSU at home. The lane train is departing the station this year. Nice little match up with Hugh Freeze on 11/6. I'd love to see him derail it. Only loss, @Alabama

Alabama 10-2 I think they lose early in Atlanta to Miami and then drop one to Florida in Gainesville before winning 9 straight. Real slippery slope for them this year IMO

LSU 8-4 Brutal stretch of Florida, @Bama @Olemiss Arkansas. I think they drop these 4

Arkansas 9-3 I'm not a believer that the hogs don't have a qb. I am also not a believer in Texas. Losses @georgia, @Ole Miss, @ Alabama

Texas A&M 7-5 Life without Mond will not be kind. Aggies drop games to arkansas, alabama, Ole Miss, Mizzou, and LSU

Auburn 5-7 Karma catches up to the plains

Miss St 1-11 I think they beat Tennessee State.

You can get Ole Miss at +50000 to win the Natty, +30000 to make the playoff and Matt Corral at +2800 to win the Heisman. I have investments in all 3.

SEC EAST

Florida 12-0
Big test early with bama and late with Georgia. Everything else is extremely manageable.

Georgia 10-2 Losses to Florida and Clemson. May be able to sneak into the playoff as a 2 loss team.

Missouri 9-3 I think they start 8-0 before dropping to Florida, Georgia, and @ Arkansas

Kentucky 8-4 blah. SOS carries them to 8 wins. could just as easily be 6-6.

Tennessee 6-6 the east sucks but they don't play anyone

South Carolina 4-8 not quite beamer ball yet

Vanderbilt 3-9 At least that chick got to kick last year

*prepares for crucifixion

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News