ADVERTISEMENT

Put the Colonel on suicide watch

He will be alright, his wife probably already paid for the HOG win last night.

Funny how quiet he has been! I suspect he is once again waiting for the weekend and really hoping for an Ole Piss win.

Maybe he would get bored and leave if people stopped responding to him. I often see the phrase 'Don't feed the Trolls' on message boards.

"Ole Piss"? Really?

Take you very long to think of that one?

This post was edited on 11/22 12:19 AM by original hambone

Well he has a problem with the players CBB recruited and the coaches CBB hired. Once BP's recruits are gone, HOGS are done until we get a coach that can recruit 15 WRs needed to have a "real" CFB team.

With all the venom and half-truths that he was be spewing, the Colonel rightfully deserves all the grief I am giving him!!!

Now let me point out that CBB's team beat a top-10 ranked team in his 2nd season -- something CBP's teams couldn't muster until the last game of his 3rd season.

Originally posted by STLhawg:
He is most certainly very upset with the win over LSU.
Awww, I'm humbled and flattered that you are thinking about me while we were out on vacation.

I can assure you that I didn't give you or this board a second thought the last two weeks. I' m glad however that you're all juiced up about a 6-6 season but it's ok. Emperor Long has all of you guys conditioned to thinking that's some sort of great accomplishment or something. I hate to burst your bubble but it's pretty much the definition of mediocrity.

Why would I be upset that the Hogs won? It's what I'm about and have been for 48 years. My post are pretty consistent on that front. That's why I preferred to keep a premier coach over a mediocre one. The results speak for themselves.

I'm just glad mediocrity is your thing. You should be increasingly happy in the coming years. Get a memo to coach that it's occasionally ok to score in the second half of games. You may also want to tell Bert it's NOT OK to play a QB who was obviously hurt, couldn't stand on a freaking pier and throw it in the ocean and was killing the team on Friday. If Austin is that inept he may want to transfer.

Just keep thinking of me St Louis. It's give you something to obsess on in the offseason. LOL

With all the venom and half-truths that he was be spewing, the Colonel rightfully deserves all the grief I am giving him!!!

Now let me point out that CBB's team beat a top-10 ranked team in his 2nd season -- something CBP's teams couldn't muster until the last game of his 3rd season.
If you think your little piss ant comments towards me give me one second of pause, then you need help.

Get back to me when we go on a 21 win rampage over a two year period and end up ranked 5th in the country. That's where an elite coach left us.

Until then, by all means continue to get a woody for a 6-6 season. That's your prerogative if your standards are that unbelievably low.

I used to expect better but that was pre Emperor Long thinking. Now I know losing is acceptable up there to the point it gets rewarded handsomely.

Originally posted by Reason_01:
Leave him alone. If he is a true Hog, he is smiling at least for the players.
Correct. I smile every time the Hogs win.

I assure you I smiled a lot more when Petrino was around here.

How fitting for you that you happen to take vacation while the Razorbacks shut-out two ranked teams.
wink.r191677.gif

Maybe football gives you a woody, but it doesn't affect me that way. The way you pawn over BP though, it really doesn't surprise me you bring up having a woody.

Again, unlike you I am not making any claims about BB. What I am doing is debunking your claim -- with facts -- that you are certain he'll have no real success here. I think at this point he has shown progress (in the right direction) but still has a lot of work to do. So the jury is still out on BB, and bad-mouthing him really isn't good for the Arkansas program in any way, shape, or form.

Just for grins, let me point this out one more time: BB's team beat a top-10 ranked team in his 2nd season -- something BP's teams couldn't muster until the last game of his 3rd season.

This post was edited on 12/1 12:42 PM by STLhawg

Haters will go on hating.
In the meantime he can go of and root for his cards while we stay with our Hogs!
Go hogs!

How fitting for you that you happen to take vacation while the Razorbacks shut-out two ranked teams.
wink.r191677.gif

Maybe football gives you a woody, but it doesn't affect me that way. The way you pawn over BP though, it really doesn't surprise me you bring up having a woody.

Again, unlike you I am not making any claims about BB. What I am doing is debunking your claim -- with facts -- that you are certain he'll have no real success here. I think at this point he has shown progress (in the right direction) but still has a lot of work to do. So the jury is still out on BB, and bad-mouthing him really isn't good for the Arkansas program in any way, shape, or form.

Just for grins, let me point this out one more time: BB's team beat a top-10 ranked team in his 2nd season -- something BP's teams couldn't muster until the last game of his 3rd season.

This post was edited on 12/1 12:42 PM by STLhawg
Well Duh, It was Thanksgiving week. People do take time off during that time of year in case you hadn't heard.
wink.r191677.gif

And if you want a good glimpse of our future against the big boys just take a look at what Ohio State did to Wisky last night.
This is the SEC and you don't get 5 gimme wins like you do in the Big 10.
So far we are paying Beliema 3 million per conference win. One day you guys might (emphasis on might) figure out that isn't a good return on investment.
This post was edited on 12/7 8:25 AM by Colonel Porker

Originally posted by Colonel Porker:
Well Duh, It was Thanksgiving week. People do take time off during that time of year in case you hadn't heard.
wink.r191677.gif
My Thanksgiving week didn't start Nov. 15th.
rolleyes.r191677.gif
I'm sure it was just coincidence that you were too busy to congratulate the team when they shut-out ranked teams on back to back weekends but you found the time to start posting again right after the teams loses a game.

And if you want a good glimpse of our future against the big boys just take a look at what Ohio State did to Wisky last night.
So I guess Louisville should look at our team's performance last season (two years after BP left) to get a good glimpse of their future? Geez talk about a crazy reach!!

Yes the SEC West has changed a lot in 6 years hasn't it! BB's team this year played 8 conference opponents and all were ranked -- with 7 of them being in the top-10 when we played them! On the other hand, in BP's second season the team only played 7 conference opponents with only 5 being ranked (and only 2 in the top-10).

So far we are paying Beliema 3 million per conference win. One day you guys might (emphasis on might) figure out that isn't a good return on investment.
Well we had to pay BP 3 seasons before he could find a way to beat a top-10 team, meanwhile BB did it in his second season. So we had to pay a lot more to BP before he beat a top-10 team than we did BB. Does that really mean anything though? NO! And neither does the what you keep saying!! It's really too soon to tell how successful BB will be, but at this point anyone with common sense and two eyes that work should see he's earned the benefit of the doubt.

On a couple other boards the posters stopped responding to the attention whore posters. Some of the HOG haters have moved on and a couple keep trying, but you can tell it is eating them up. They are attacking everyone and getting no response and looking very pathetic and childish. I can't help but laugh at them. I wish we could stop copying and posting everything this fool posts, when responding. For those of us that ignore him and don't care to see anything he posts. It's ok to discuss problems and have heated exchanges. I don't care to read anyone who only comes here to attack everything Arkansas using pieces of facts that misleads the actual truth. When I'm reading posts and BP's CP pops up pasted in the middle of the post, it just kills a otherwise interesting post. Im not attacking any HOG fans, just making an observation.

wink.r191677.gif
My Thanksgiving week didn't start Nov. 15th.
rolleyes.r191677.gif
I'm sure it was just coincidence that you were too busy to congratulate the team when they shut-out ranked teams on back to back weekends but you found the time to start posting again right after the teams loses a game.

So I guess Louisville should look at our team's performance last season (two years after BP left) to get a good glimpse of their future? Geez talk about a crazy reach!!

Yes the SEC West has changed a lot in 6 years hasn't it! BB's team this year played 8 conference opponents and all were ranked -- with 7 of them being in the top-10 when we played them! On the other hand, in BP's second season the team only played 7 conference opponents with only 5 being ranked (and only 2 in the top-10).

Well we had to pay BP 3 seasons before he could find a way to beat a top-10 team, meanwhile BB did it in his second season. So we had to pay a lot more to BP before he beat a top-10 team than we did BB. Does that really mean anything though? NO! And neither does the what you keep saying!! It's really too soon to tell how successful BB will be, but at this point anyone with common sense and two eyes that work should see he's earned the benefit of the doubt.
Your fascination with my schedule is flattering to say the least. please allow me to go real slow for you so you can keep up. We departed home on the 15th and went to OKC to spend a week with my mom. There we spent a week until we left there for Ohio to see my Wife's parents. Didn't arrive back in Orlando until the weekend of the 29th. That's two weeks and encompasses Thanksgiving. Sorry if that is a bit complicated for you and that I did not seek out this board while travelling. Simply put it doesn't mean that much to me.

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
On a couple other boards the posters stopped responding to the attention whore posters. Some of the HOG haters have moved on and a couple keep trying, but you can tell it is eating them up. They are attacking everyone and getting no response and looking very pathetic and childish. I can't help but laugh at them. I wish we could stop copying and posting everything this fool posts, when responding. For those of us that ignore him and don't care to see anything he posts. It's ok to discuss problems and have heated exchanges. I don't care to read anyone who only comes here to attack everything Arkansas using pieces of facts that misleads the actual truth. When I'm reading posts and BP's CP pops up pasted in the middle of the post, it just kills a otherwise interesting post. Im not attacking any HOG fans, just making an observation.
LMAO, everybody should be as evolved as you think you are. What exactly is eating "them' up? The fact that we have now paid beliema 3 million per conference victory or that we traded in a 10 win a year coach for a 6 win a year coach? And if you want to see a fool pal just look in the mirror. All you do is regurgitate anything that comes out of Long or the BACs mouth.

When the day comes you have an original thought of your own it will be a freaking miracle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT