ADVERTISEMENT

RazorAg, Danny, Trey, ??? About 5-star Hoops Recruit

WooPig501

Prospect
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
@RazorAg @Danny West @Trey Biddy
I was wondering if y'all have heard anything about Arkansas with 2016 consensus 5-star small forward Jayson Tatum out of St. Louis. A couple weeks ago, I was reading about him in a Sports Illustrated article that said he might be leaning toward staying close to home instead of going to one of the North Carolina schools. The SI article implied that Saint Louis University (his dad played there) and Mizzou were the leaders as far as schools close to home.

But I searched his Rivals profile, and they have Arkansas as one of his Top 5 schools with "Medium" interest along with Duke, UK, UNC, and Saint Louis. He has other power offers like Arizona, UConn, Florida, Kansas, and even Mizzou listed as "None" interest. It says we haven't offered, but I know Mike likes to play his cards close to the chest. I just find it odd that we are listed in this kid's Top 5 while being the only school that hasn't offered. Also, I can't remember ever seeing his name on the board, so I just wanted to see if y'all could add any insight. Thanks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/basketball/recruiting/player-Jayson-Tatum-142375

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News