ADVERTISEMENT

READ

Re: OT Man it was COLD last night in Little Rock

Lets rock... being a broker can you tell me how the Us having the highest corporate tax IN THE WORLD promotes any businessman foreign or domestic to do business here? Because as we all know those evil rich men are also the ones who bring or take the jobs away.

Can you tell me the incentives of a small business or major corporation for that matter in allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire? It would instantly layer on added expenses leading to lower returns for wall street. Which as a broker you know they CANT do. So they either eat the loss (which is not an option) or cut wages/ workforce reduction. How does that create jobs, us goods production, or tax revenue given the loss of income tax?

Obama care.... again is an added expense for employers who currently do not offer a health care plan. I just talked about leveraging expenses..... do you know what the #1 expense of almost every company on the plant is? Wages...... when you leverage unplanned expenses what do you cut?????? You got it.....wages..... which yet again lowers production and income tax.

Simple question here with all the people out of work or on government assistance how will taxing "the rich" (you know those people do run the companies wo give the jobs) gain any more jobs. In fact how will it not produce MORE unemployment by companies leveraging the new expenses by reducing production and wages?

Given the facts that you are aware of as a broker is it not reasonable to assume that the liberal platform is based on the thought process of running up unemployment for the sole reason of having the majority of the population be DEPENDANT upon their handouts keeping them in power? If you are knowingly forcing major and really all corporations to do business elsewhere or take a loss are you not knowingly killing our free market?

Energy.... it is a fact they the us holds enough oil and natural gas to run the nation to 100 years independantly. Given that fact would the long term ecological and economical safekeeping not be to drill like crazy drive the price of oil down. Use the savings to develop new technologies that are not oil based within the next 50 years and kill two birds with one stone. Look at energy technology over the last 100 years. Gasoline wasn't even used as a fuel 100 Yrs ago. Why drive UP the price of oil as Obama is doing to "force" us to look for new technologies all the while paying through the nose for is production due to the higher prices which also devalues our dollar.

That's just the tip of the iceberg and I stuk to business topics as you stated..... you're a broker

What happened? Where did all the whining and crying about a simple joke go?

The joke is much less harsh then the truth and much easier to shake then what is taking place in our country right now. People out of work is no joke. People HAVING to be on government assistance is no joke. The government taking money out of my pocket to ensure that cycle continues is no joke. That sh*t is real..........

Originally posted by BOSSHOGFREE:
Lets rock... being a broker can you tell me how the Us having the highest corporate tax IN THE WORLD promotes any businessman foreign or domestic to do business here? Because as we all know those evil rich men are also the ones who bring or take the jobs away.

Can you tell me the incentives of a small business or major corporation for that matter in allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire? It would instantly layer on added expenses leading to lower returns for wall street. Which as a broker you know they CANT do. So they either eat the loss (which is not an option) or cut wages/ workforce reduction. How does that create jobs, us goods production, or tax revenue given the loss of income tax?

Obama care.... again is an added expense for employers who currently do not offer a health care plan. I just talked about leveraging expenses..... do you know what the #1 expense of almost every company on the plant is? Wages...... when you leverage unplanned expenses what do you cut?????? You got it.....wages..... which yet again lowers production and income tax.

Simple question here with all the people out of work or on government assistance how will taxing "the rich" (you know those people do run the companies wo give the jobs) gain any more jobs. In fact how will it not produce MORE unemployment by companies leveraging the new expenses by reducing production and wages?

Given the facts that you are aware of as a broker is it not reasonable to assume that the liberal platform is based on the thought process of running up unemployment for the sole reason of having the majority of the population be DEPENDANT upon their handouts keeping them in power? If you are knowingly forcing major and really all corporations to do business elsewhere or take a loss are you not knowingly killing our free market?

Energy.... it is a fact they the us holds enough oil and natural gas to run the nation to 100 years independantly. Given that fact would the long term ecological and economical safekeeping not be to drill like crazy drive the price of oil down. Use the savings to develop new technologies that are not oil based within the next 50 years and kill two birds with one stone. Look at energy technology over the last 100 years. Gasoline wasn't even used as a fuel 100 Yrs ago. Why drive UP the price of oil as Obama is doing to "force" us to look for new technologies all the while paying through the nose for is production due to the higher prices which also devalues our dollar.

That's just the tip of the iceberg and I stuk to business topics as you stated..... you're a broker
Liberals just don't understand that rich people have options. They don't just sit there and take it when you raise taxes.

Obama is killing the poor and middle class and has the poor and middle class convinced it's the mean ole rich republicans that are doing it to them...

Damn View...... how long does it take to charge an Ipad? Do you have one of those stationary bikes hooked up to a generator as an "alternative" energy source?

Originally posted by BOSSHOGFREE:
Damn View...... how long does it take to charge an Ipad? Do you have one of those stationary bikes hooked up to a generator as an "alternative" energy source?
I would have figured his obama wireless would work better than that. Seriously, if he is a broker and a lib he's not much of a broker and not long for the job. He can't counter your statements b/c he doesn't have anything to counter with. I suspect he's either a burger broker at the window at mickey d's or he's a 47%er who just threw out broker b/c it sounded good. Or he's a lousy broker with no understanding of how an economy works.

Just playing the other side here as I agree with most everything you posted, but how would one explain that Bush had the lowest job creation during his presidency since the great depression but had the longest running tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans?

Originally posted by ksmathis:
Just playing the other side here as I agree with most everything you posted, but how would one explain that Bush had the lowest job creation during his presidency since the great depression but had the longest running tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans?
It is a misnomer that the Bush era tax cuts were only for the rich. EVERYBODY got a tax cut. In fact, the tax cuts shifted the tax burden to the rich. Also, the economy grew by 50% under Bush. Unemployment was arround 5% unde Bush. The economy MUST have been creating jobs. Who told you the economy wasn't creating jobs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT