ADVERTISEMENT

Recorded the Texas Tech and UTEP game......

Me so hawgie

Letterman
Apr 30, 2010
They called it air raid, and all I saw first half was 16-13....30-26. Webb isn't going to run out of the pocket so if we can get pressure on him to make bad throws our D-lineman can have a record day on sacks. Their running back is pretty fast but he's going to run it outside.....didn't see him punch it up the middle much. Webb can throw the deep ball but "IN THIS" game on short passing routes he was off target much of the game.

I know how bad our secondary is, and more than likely will make Mr Webb look like a 1st round QB during our game. Texas Tech is very beatable and I for one think we come back with a victory.

What Defense package do you guys see us running for this game?

I also watched the game and your right on target with your analysis. They have one big time WR so if we can cover him and put pressure on their QB we can keep them out of the EZ. Tex El Paso had success running against them and our OL is much better so we can wear them out before we reach the 4th qtr. this is a very, very winnable game!

Who ever called the plays for UTEP lost that game for them. They had success running the ball straight up the middle, but when they got in the red zone, the play calling changed to passing......why abandon the plays that got you up the field for one?
Yes smash....our O-lineman will push them and open holes I think that a sloth could run through. Marshall will be back and will have a career day against that D.
Now for our D it is what is. I don't see any need to play our linebackers since the running back is small for 1. and 2. they very seldom run! I would run a dime Package or a Quarter package D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT