ADVERTISEMENT

Reed status

Mar 24, 2006
Has anyone heard anything about Reed? I am from UK board and am concerned about the young man. Praying for him his family and Hogs.

Radio play by play crew said he was knocked out by the helmet to helmet hit and has concussion like symptoms, but is expected to be fine, arms and legs all working. But that was still pretty early, should hear more tomorrow.

Rutgers fan here saying it's wonderful news to see that Reed's alright. -Believe me, at RU we all remember when one of our own players, Eric LeGrand, was paralyzed back in 2010 as the result of a neck injury, and thank God history didn't repeat in this instance.

Also, great win by the 'Hogs in your bowl game. You guys definitely took care of business on the field!

Reactions: CHANCE 52
Rutgers fan here saying it's wonderful news to see that Reed's alright. -Believe me, at RU we all remember when one of our own players, Eric LeGrand, was paralyzed back in 2010 as the result of a neck injury, and thank God history didn't repeat in this instance.

Also, great win by the 'Hogs in your bowl game. You guys definitely took care of business on the field!

Now that we're getting over the effects of a couple

We're also happy it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Was really scary the way he didn't move at all after hitting the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT