ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Tide from Orange Beach! Ha Ha put in his place!

RegHog

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2007
At breakfast this morning with all my hog gear on as usual.
Typical Bama fan missing a tooth, with a wife beater tank top on, and has a 40 year old bama hat on that looks like it's used to change oil for those 40 years walks by and yells Roll Tide at me.

I smirked and didn't respond. He wouldn't leave it alone and came back by yelled Roll Tide now stopping at my table.

I asked him why do you say that toward me, what are you bragging about?
He said football, we dominate, it's tough being in the sec isn't it?

I said, well Arkansas has a much better athletic program than Alabama does. Did bama make the college World Series? Did bama make ncaa tournament in men's or women's basketball? Did bama finish in the top 3 for men's or women's track? How about golf? Soccer? Volleyball?
Arkansas out did you in all those sports.

Now this football team dominance you're bragging on from last year, barely won at Arkansas with one of our youngest most inexperienced teams of all times. We are down right now and having one of the longest losing streaks in the sec of all times and you squeak out a 1 point victory. Seriously we outplayed y'all and should have won with a team that hadn't won an sec game in over two years.

And you let the entire sec down. You are suppose to represent the sec in the national title playoff games and you go a lose to that no good snake in the grass Urban Meyer. You single handly destroyed the sec credibility and dominance in one game losing to OSU and their 3rd string qb. Arkansas fans would rather see Gus Malzan and Auburn go if y'all can't do any better than that, and that's saying a lot because we hate him. Gus would not have let OSU and Urban Meyer beat him.

So live with that in the off season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News