ADVERTISEMENT

Skipping Sr. HS Sports Season Good-Bad-Indifferent?

OlKuntryBoy

Signee
Silver Member
Jan 31, 2021
Palm Harbor, FL
Jayden Blue 4 Star Running Back is foregoing his senior year in HS Football to protect his health and longevity heading into college ball. (NOTE: There is no Pro Football Option for Him)

Top 2023 HS Junior Basketball Prospects Matt & Ryan Bewley are signing with the new professional league Overtime Elite they will sign two-year contracts at a minimum of $100,000 annually.

Nicole Felce, golfer Palm Harbor, FL is foregoing her senior season to graduate early in order to turn pro.

I have seen Jayden Blue criticized immensely for his decision. Although, he probably has the most to lose by participating in high school sports.

I have seen Matt & Ryan Bewley criticized also not as much as Jayden, I have seen Overtime Elite really criticized. Although, there investors have raised $80 million in new funding from a group of investors including Jeff Bezos, Drake and 25 NBA players including Trae Young, Cam Reddish and Solomon Hill.

Now, Nicole Felce on the other hand nothing but positive comments, newspaper articles, and television reports....WHY?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News