ADVERTISEMENT

Some Recruiting Targets....

Greg Powers

Prospect
Staff
Apr 30, 2018
twitter.com
Okay, some of this you may or may not know already, but here are some guys out there in the Class of 2019 to keep a close eye on just based on what I have been uncovering so far in about three plus hours here and also covering these recruits over the course of the recruiting year.

DE Collin Clay - Arkansas always dove deep into the state of Oklahoma to get talent and this Oklahoma City-based defensive phenom has been considered by sources to be in the heavy lean category.

WR TQ Jackson - Arkansas is going to be DEEP in the game with any top prospects from East Texas as Jeff Traylor is an ace recruiter and has one of that region's most influential names. Jackson was wowed on his trip to Fayetteville and I still think the Hogs lead. He is up to 13 offers now. Just still playing the waiting game from what I hear.

WR Dylan Wright - Everyone in the country wants to get Wright, but Arkansas continues to stand in a good spot for him. Powered again by the excellent job the staff has done recruiting him for an extended period of time. He has a chance to come in and be a star in the offense and that is appealing to him. I have covered his recruitment very closely and I know it will be a tough battle to reel him in, but Arkansas continues to be a strong factor and will continue be IMO.

QB KJ Jefferson - Honestly, not a recruit that I was all too familiar with until talking with some people today. I have quickly heard some very positive vibes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News