ADVERTISEMENT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: New Radio Show

Trey Biddy

Publisher
Jul 1, 2001
Fayetteville, Arkansas
arkansas.rivals.com
Happy to announce to everyone that Danny West, RJ Hawk and I will be teaming up for a one-hour weekly radio show on 103.7 The Buzz starting soon (within weeks). Looking like either Monday or Thursday evenings to start. We also plan to stream the show here live also as well as podcast it, and there will be other affiliates that pick up the show, too. We will be dedicated to Razorback sports and recruiting primarily with plenty of sidebars and discussion, but the scope is Razorbacks.

We just mentioned the idea about a month ago, and The Buzz jumped on the idea but most time slots were already distributed and sponsored. I think in the future it will be on earlier (looking like 8 pm to start). This is a jumping off point, and I think we can really build this show into something.

Danny and I will still have our regular segments on DriveTime and Out of Bounds, but this will be more 'our show,' along with RJ's as we will have more creative control versus being guests like we are with our regular segments.

We already have sponsors on board, but if anyone is interested in sponsorship opportunities for this show, there still are some, so contact rj@1037thebuzz.com if you have a business and are interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News