ADVERTISEMENT

Stuck in elevator?

HarleyHog

Letterman
Aug 29, 2002
Jim Chaney, Randy Shannon, Barry Lunney, and Clay Jennings never made it to the locker at half time because the elevator broke and were stuck in it.

Convenience or a coincendence? With the score tied at the half and the opposing Coaches can't get to the players? How does that happen?

I'm sure we have some conspiracy theorist around here....any thoughts?

First I heard of that, but add in the not working clock and maybe old War Memorial isn't the most run down stadium in the conference any more.

Re: Link...

Maybe they'll fix it after it falls and kills someone instead of getting stuck. Really sounds like the place needs some maintenance.

per Two media members posting on Hogville: They were no stuck or trapped, the elevator was unavailable when they made it there, and they figured they had best go back to the press box and speak via phone rather than waste time walking up and down the stairs

Don't be bringing that Hogville crap over here. Please wipe it off your shoes before coming in here. Just using them as a source drops your creditability. It is the same as us going to a Alabama board to get facts on Auburn. Even if there is truth in what they say, there is anti-HOG spin added. Now you will have to change your handle to be taken serious over here.

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
Don't be bringing that Hogville crap over here. Please wipe it off your shoes before coming in here. Just using them as a source drops your creditability. It is the same as us going to a Alabama board to get facts on Auburn. Even if there is truth in what they say, there is anti-HOG spin added. Now you will have to change your handle to be taken serious over here.
Hogville is Arkansas' rival? Did they poison your trees and hire Pinkertons to fabricate evidence to get you on probation in the 50s?

Originally posted by Nash Tiger:

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
Hogville is Arkansas' rival? Did they poison your trees and hire Pinkertons to fabricate evidence to get you on probation in the 50s?
No, but they did fly banners and FOI phone records to run off a coach they didn't like. Also had the effect of killing recruiting and letting the top coaches know this may not be the kind of place they would want to come to.

What he said. Now they are wanting to run off CBB. They think Gus will replace him. They are like a Gus cult. He was after all their HS coach.

Sunday paper said they where stuck inside the elevator. I thought the samething after I heard about it. Game being tied at halftime with the momentum in our favor.....something sounds fishy about the whole thing. Pat dye maybe?

Originally posted by kellerdog:
Yikes. WTF is wrong with you? Bet you and that Raz wacko are BFF.....
Whew, I used to pull for the Hawgs as I worked for a company whose regional office was on McKinley & Lee. But, my goodness. You talk about a whining,butt hurt group. We planned the elevators being broken. Even our disabled people who were being pushed up the ramps to their Club and Upper Deck seats took one for the team.All planned...we knew from looking at Boss Hog that he don't do steps and we figured your assistants didn't either. Most of the posters I've seen here are laughable. Nothing wrong that a good arse whippin wouldn't help...oh yeah, you got that and didn't help. Good Auburn posters came over here to say good game...me included until I saw some of this ridiculous stuff. Get you some class.

Originally posted by kellerdog:
J, it's a lot like the bunker. A couple fools in every group.
Keller...very true. Just don't understand why all the stuff from Brett leading into the game...I really don't. Now, we are talking the Head Coach here:

"My record on opening day is pretty good ...look it up" I did and it's impressive...just stick to playing La. Monroe's La. Lafayette's etc at home and you're O.K. UPDATE: Record now 8-1.

"We don't have to worry about suspensions, who going to play, disruptions etc." True statement....but we could have played Jeremy the whole game and the result would have been the same. Arky was not covering Sammie or Duke...shoot Melvin Ray or C.J Uzomah either.

" We are going to win...we are extremely confident". Good move bringing in Schiano (sp)... you needed to bring in the Tampa Bay defense to have success. You had 8 months to scheme us.

The overall venom PUBLICLY was uncalled for. Meanwhile, Gus took the high road the whole time. I realize every board has bad posters but again this is the HEAD COACH.

Only way I would believe the elevator was sabotage is if Jessica Dorrell was paid by Auburn to be in there singing Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith.
party0007.r191677.gif

LMAO @ keelerpup. Wacko huh? LOL well is it wacko or are you just upset because someone pointed out the truth about your beloved cheaters AKA the Auburn Tiggers? Fact since 1980 (and that s the 2nd session of NCAA investigations) your beloved Auburn Tiggers have been under NCAA Investigation 21 times.........21 since 1980? ??????And Aubbie had the audacity to claim Bammer is a bunch of cheats? Really? How about clean your own damned house before running your mouths about someone else. Later Looser. Oh and I decided to add a few things for your reading pleasure:

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/07/16/auburn-admits-to-21-ncaa-secondary-violations/

http://www.ncaagridirongab.com/2011/03/09/10-most-corrupt-ncaa-athletic-programs/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/878116-have-those-around-auburn-ever-quit-paying-players

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/11/scarbinsky_history_says_auburn.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/ (read entire article)

http://www.chatsports.com/auburn-tigers/a/Auburn-Football-Report-of-NCAA-Investigation-Is-Not-Breaking-News-1-6978686 (LMAO NOT BREAKING NEWS LOL)

http://www.chatsports.com/auburn-tigers/a/Auburn-Football-Report-of-NCAA-Investigation-Is-Not-Breaking-News-1-6978686

LMAO and this was the FIRST 9 of search queries from Google.............So yeah I accept the WACKO moniker if you can find a way to DISPROVE all of these....................Oh it guess it means Im not a wacko after all. Buh Bye CHEATING LOOSERS.

Paying players for starters

Oh damn it must suck to be a piggie right now.

Great win Saturday. When do you rotate off the high school schedule?

About the same time that your bipolar school does....war eagle, plains man, tigers, correctional facility for rejected thugs.
Enjoy it while it last, since he's a traveling sales man.
Remember when he coached for the razorbacks? You guys gave us grief cause he was straight out of the high school ranks calling plays, and we beat you that year also. When Houston was here we beat you on a regular basis, hell JLS beat you. Won't be long and somebody will figure that system out, and you girls will be back to being a W for us. I'll give it to you for now since Bret is 0-2 against you guys, but look at the all time record against us. So it's a pretty good day to be a razorback fan....Aubie trailer trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT