ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid branches of government!!!

mcflow

Letterman
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Nonprofits that serve high risk children with food, shelter, and care are having to turn kids away and lay off staff for a minimum of two weeks starting today. ! They are losing funding they will never recoup. I pray for a day when I can vote for pragmatists instead of idealogues.

Our government is controlled by idiots as long as they aren't personally effected they don't give a damn!

Originally posted by mcflow:
Nonprofits that serve high risk children with food, shelter, and care are having to turn kids away and lay off staff for a minimum of two weeks starting today. ! They are losing funding they will never recoup. I pray for a day when I can vote for pragmatists instead of idealogues.
So in other words, you will never vote for another progressive whose slogan is "the ends justify the means?"

Public Enemy Number One-----AMERICAN POLITICIANS. Until they're NOT allowed to run for re-election, every thing they do, and every law they make, will ONLY be about garnering VOTES. Trust me folks there IS a SANTA CLAUSE, and it's them.

if you know of a local organization start fund raising for them that is how it used to be done, then we dont have to depend a govt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT