ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us a joke that you know that's funny

BilboHawg

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2007
but be careful, the mod's will delete all the ones that are just dirty and nasty, thanks

the setting to my little story is a family in a rural area, the father is the local minister at the one church in the area, he like many of the other men close to his age were raising their children and making sure they were in church whenever the doors were open.
On this particular Sunday afternoon most of the deacons of the church were having a "pot-luck" dinner after the morning services.
The Pastor knew he had to watch his son pretty close because he was at the age of wanting to know more about the girls, in fact way more than he did just a few months ago.
Sure enough, it was time to eat and kids were scattered all around, he finally got his son corralled, yes, he had a very pretty young lady over in the corner of the church, the pastor caught him by the collar and pulled him closer to him so he could scold him a bit, doing this as they sat down at the main table while talking at a whisper, the Pastor said to him, Son, I wish you'd act right and get your mind outta the gutter...the boy, as he sat down at the table said "oh Paw, my mind ain't in the gutter, pass me them thare puscuits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News