ADVERTISEMENT

The coaching candidates...an update

Trey Biddy

Publisher
Jul 1, 2001
Fayetteville, Arkansas
arkansas.rivals.com
I still feel Morris and Norvell are both candidates for this job, but as I mentioned earlier I fee I was incorrect on my 99% that it's those two, so I'm sorry about that. Been eating me up. Now I feel more like they are candidates for the job, not necessarily leaders. Just if you knew what I knew at the time you'd understand better why I went with that take, but things change quickly and apparently with so many involved it is even accelerated. So, I do apologize because I don't feel that was accurate. I think some are high on Morris but more want to keep shaking the bushes. Same deal with Norvell.

With the hire of a new AD, things can also change.

I think there are other candidates out there, and one I am starting to hear float around though a couple of people is Mike Leach. I can't even confirm fully that he is a candidate like how I know for sure Morris and Norvell are, but I also think there is a good chance Leach is in the mix and probably another or two along with Morris and Norvell. I don't feel Kiffin is in there simply because I have not heard his name pop up at all behind the scenes. That could change. Working to find out who the others may be and if Leach is actually in there for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News