ADVERTISEMENT

The now infamous 5 players who could transfer thread

ryd75

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2005
First, a public apology to Austin Allen and Jeremy Sprinkle, two players who have graced my list on multiple occasions that I couldn't have been more wrong about.

Now, as I say every year, I know this thread is an eyesore to some and a taboo subject to others but it IS a major part of college football. After spring football is usually the time where you will see kids transfer. Here are five that we should keep an eye on.

1) Rafe Peavey - This pick is a combination of two reasons. One, I don't think he is ready to take the step he needed to in order for him to beat Austin out. Two, I don't get the feeling Rafe and Enos are going to work out. There have been remarks like CBB saying "we list more QBs on depth charts because parents of QBs get sensitive." The very apparent distance and body language I personally saw from Rafe on Saturday and the rumors of one QB parent spouting off about being better off with Chaney. I hope he stays long enough to at least give himself a shot at taking over when BA leaves but I got a feeling he won't. Hope I am wrong.

2) Anthony Brown - very seldom do we see kids actually successfully work their way back after getting the boot.

3) Kendrick Edwards - another kid who chances are far better that this ends in transfer than in him back full time.

4) Randy Ramsey - Very talented kid who has the feel of a grades casualty unfortunately.

5) Reeve Koehler - Odd pick but as much as he loves being here I just don't see him ever playing a real down for us. Chance is low of me being right but I do think it will happen at some point.

Shocker pick: This is one of those years where I don't really see a shocker possibility and I don't feel very confident in most of the 5 I did pick but if I had one guy I had to guess could shock us all and leave it would be Brandon Lewis.

As I do every year, I expect to be beat pretty good for creating this thread and I completely get it. Still, it is a very big part of college football and this thread only points out one members opinion on who he thinks are possible transfers. The thread is designed for the people to read it and explore who might leave and how it could affect the team.

Reactions: magtownhog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News