ADVERTISEMENT

Things here in Georgia might get interesting if the Dogs lose to GT.

bobhawg

Starter
Oct 27, 2002
There are already moderate waves about the coach and if they lose to GT again, it will be an uproar. I kinda enjoy sitting back and watching other schools go through to some extent what the Hog fans saw a few years ago and to some extent still see.

Reactions: Ole Hambone
There are already moderate waves about the coach and if they lose to GT again, it will be an uproar. I kinda enjoy sitting back and watching other schools go through to some extent what the Hog fans saw a few years ago and to some extent still see.
I think so. Except for Florida in which the lack of a QB really hurt the Dogs. I personally think he is a very good coach but one weakness I seem to see is he does not get the team mentally high before some games. But most coaches will tell you they want the guys to be level not high or low as the peaks bring the dips and an even tempered team is best most of the time. I think he is one of the best coaches around, but of course die hard fans want wins, nothing else.

Reactions: Ole Hambone
I think so. Except for Florida in which the lack of a QB really hurt the Dogs. I personally think he is a very good coach but one weakness I seem to see is he does not get the team mentally high before some games. But most coaches will tell you they want the guys to be level not high or low as the peaks bring the dips and an even tempered team is best most of the time. I think he is one of the best coaches around, but of course die hard fans want wins, nothing else.

If I had a son... I'd LOVE for him to play for Mark RIcht. He is a quality individual. I know that's a cliché.. but Mark Richt really is.

People talk about doing things right, and building character in the players etc. etc. Yada yada..

BUT, you don't win enough games and none of that matters

It's all fun and games until you find yourself having to look for new coaches yourself after those other programs that ditched theirs' have raided your program for replacements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT