ADVERTISEMENT

This game is not a rivalry no matter how many rich white guys say it is.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
Rivalries aren't made they develope. I know the 10%ers will line up and blindly do what they are told. Anyone calling this a rivalry before the first game is even played, is a blind follower of dumb asses. Who think they can control the fans. Arkansas fans are now being force fed crap from rich corporate silver spoons intent on taking over and owning CFB. And they have the full support of the fruit loop fans with limp wrist, that probably wear pink when it's not breast cancer month.

Too late, the corporations took over long ago when they started putting their names in front of the names of the bowls they sponsor, if not replaced the original name altogether. I hear they are designing a trophy for the game.

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
Rivalries aren't made they develope. I know the 10%ers will line up and blindly do what they are told. Anyone calling this a rivalry before the first game is even played, is a blind follower of dumb asses. Who think they can control the fans. Arkansas fans are now being force fed crap from rich corporate silver spoons intent on taking over and owning CFB. And they have the full support of the fruit loop fans with limp wrist, that probably wear pink when it's not breast cancer month.
I don't know about you, but in MY family it is, as I live north of the border.

I live in Hollister and this is HOG country but, not much interest in playing MO. Maybe 10 years or so.

Agree with Count. The bowl need to go back to traditional names like Peach Citrus and Gator no more Chick-fil-a, Capital One or Taxslayer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT