ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts and prayers for the families who suffered in Arkansas from the

-MDVOL

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2013
tornadoes.

Hope that the families of those who post here are safe and my sympathies for those who lost loved ones.

Hambone, drop by Volquest and let us know if you and your's are alright. I can't E-Mail right now as the computer with all my addresses got broke and I have been using a borrowed one from my son to post.

Thanks MDVOL, luckily the storms miss my neck of the woods but central Ark got hammered. Unless he moved, I believe Hambone lives in Shreveport so I'm assuming he's doing fine, not sure where his Ark relatives are or if he has any in Ark.

Originally posted by HookdOnASquealin:
Thanks MDVOL, luckily the storms miss my neck of the woods but central Ark got hammered. Unless he moved, I believe Hambone lives in Shreveport so I'm assuming he's doing fine, not sure where his Ark relatives are or if he has any in Ark.
My brother lives in Conway and I have cousins in LR and Bryant.

I've got friends all over Central Arkansas but no one I knew was hurt or had any significant property damage.

All is good with me but there are a whole bunch of folks that didn't come out so well.

A member of the U/Alabama Swim Team was killed by a tornado

that struck Tuskaloosa.

He and his girlfriend did as they had been taught, go to the basement. But a wall fell on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT