ADVERTISEMENT

Today is a must win against LSU if HOGS are going bowling.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
They will still have something to play for until the last game. Which is a SEC win. I believe Arkansas can win one of the last 2. I also believe that the last 3 games are on BA to win them. Not just manage the game. He has played better this year but, he has not put the team on his shoulders and forced a SEC win. I'm not sure BA has it in him to be that type of QB. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it. If he goes 0'fer this year again, I don't see him starting again. The only constant in our SEC losses is BA at QB. I like the kid but 2 years plus and 0 SEC wins says it all. He plays well until pressure time, then he falls back to his old habits. I know a lot of fans love him and would stay with him if he never won a SEC game. I say he has 3 games left to prove he is the man and then it will be time to move on.

I want to see the dual threat kid play QB some next year. I hope he is good enough to start. Also, I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we win any of these last games.
Hope we do win, but hope is not a strategy.

I really don't want it to come down to a must win SEC road game. Anyway our boys pulled it out. BA did his part, now he needs to take ownership of the offensive players, every play. Defense was lights out playing in their 10th game as coaches and players. Bring on Ole Miss.

I see your point but I'd rather see a senior qb with 2 years of experience under his belt over a redshirt freshman. I do agree that I hope he gets some playing time to help for the future. My biggest hope is that we can find some playmakers at wr.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT