ADVERTISEMENT

Toledo 4 - 0 - Not a Fluke

Thanks for posting that.....I've been to lazy to look it up myself, but was wondering how they were doing. Still hurts that we lost to them, but at least it's looking brighter.

On a couple of the other Hog boards I post on, I warned time again of the dangers of under-estimating Toledo(and TTech)...
I got flamed and laughed at by several Hog fans.

Well not anymore....NIU beat them at Toledo. 32-27...I watch a little of that game and they didn't look like the team we played at little rock. The QB was off on most of his throws.

Well not anymore....NIU beat them at Toledo. 32-27...I watch a little of that game and they didn't look like the team we played at little rock. The QB was off on most of his throws.

NIU is the other team in that conf that is Top25 caliber.
Toledo's QB had nvr in his career had true pressure on him, and he couldnt handle it.
NIU's D is pretty decent, and they forced toledo's qb to throw errant often.
The sacks on him, and his INTs cost toledo the game, and likely an undefeated season.
Hogs should have won that game against toledo, but penalties and a weak rushing attack, among a few other things, gave us an embarrassing loss.

Injuries on offense, an avg QB, and weak defensive secondary (not to mention odd play-calling) have cost the Hogs severely this season.
• We should be 6-2 right now with 8 wins as a real possibility.

Hope we get an improved QB and much less injuries to starters next year(s),
because the schedules in the coming seasons arent getting any easier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT