ADVERTISEMENT

Top Hog

We will see. I assume you are speaking to me. Although that is not my login. If you wish to continue this conversation, you will address me correctly. I've been wrong before and will be wrong again. Still a lot of football to be played. I really don't remember ever having a post with you. I remember having a discussion with another poster. So maybe you need to check your logins with your topics.

I use all caps. Just picking at FTC. I've been expecting him. Most other SEC schools would have fired Dan in 2012 or last year. He was 36-27 and winning less games each year. He is in a must win big, 6th season. So far he is doing good.

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
I use all caps. Just picking at FTC. I've been expecting him. Most other SEC schools would have fired Dan in 2012 or last year. He was 36-27 and winning less games each year. He is in a must win big, 6th season. So far he is doing good.
Looking at their 2 deep... They have a ton of redshirt seniors starting.

I get the feeling this will be a one shot deal and then back to mediocrity.

They had a few good recruiting years and 1 great one. I see both Mississippi schools falling back next year. While the HOGS are mainly still 2 years away. With each recruiting class better than the last one. Both Mississippi schools will still be good but, both peaked this year. There will not be any gimme SECW games in the future. Unless the SEC splits the west and puts east teams in with them. Maybe it is time to go North and South by school location.

Originally posted by TOP HOG:
They had a few good recruiting years and 1 great one. I see both Mississippi schools falling back next year. While the HOGS are mainly still 2 years away. With each recruiting class better than the last one. Both Mississippi schools will still be good but, both peaked this year. There will not be any gimme SECW games in the future. Unless the SEC splits the west and puts east teams in with them. Maybe it is time to go North and South by school location.
I think Ole MIss will be descemt next year... I see Mississippi State taking a big step back.. They are loaded with 5th year seniors... They lose a ton of talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT