ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to award Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou has come a long way since being fired on a payphone at Drake Field, by Frank.

He campaigned for Strom Thurmond once. Millennials may need to google him.
That was probably what cost him his job. Frank knew other coaches would use that against him in the recruitment of black players.

Reactions: NMHOGG
Good for Lou. I don't care for his politics but he was a great coach. Not sure what that has to do with this award but oh well.
The word freedom doesn’t work for me in conjunction with Separatist. And I was answering the question. Also I provided the information and left it for others to interpret.
I think it was his campaigning for Jesse Helms that got him in trouble with Frank. That and letting recruiting slide.
I think it was JH not Stromb which imo is a distinction with no difference. Memory fades and I don’t google everything.

The word freedom doesn’t work for me in conjunction with Separatist. And I was answering the question. Also I provided the information and left it for others to interpret.

I think it was JH not Stromb which imo is a distinction with no difference. Memory fades and I don’t google everything.
Pretty sure you're right, it was Helms. I knew Thurmond didn't sound right, but couldn't come up with Jessie's name. lol

I'm guessing you're just another Lib, making shit up as you go along. Still waiting for proof of your statement.

No idea if what he said is true and not defending it. But how many fücking times a week do you cry about the “libs” on this board? You’ve had a lot of opportunity to come up with something different. Give it a shot next time.

No idea if what he said is true and not defending it. But how many fücking times a week do you cry about the “libs” on this board? You’ve had a lot of opportunity to come up with something different. Give it a shot next time.
I believe there's 3 groups of people in this country, conservatives, liberals, and those who have a conservative view on some things and a liberal view on some things, which is probably the majority of Americans. I don't consider the term liberal or libs a derogatory term like "snowflake" or "left wing nut job" or "elitist" anymore than I consider conservative a derogatory term, but that term isn't used much on this board, it's usually "racist" or "red neck" when referring to those with a conservative point of view. OR, like the posts above when someone with that point of view is simply called a "di--k sucker" or a "pedo". I might not agree with your point of view on everything, but I will be more than happy to use a term rather than "lib" if you would like, just tell me what you prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: HTHog and SOUTHHAWG
I believe there's 3 groups of people in this country, conservatives, liberals, and those who have a conservative view on some things and a liberal view on some things, which is probably the majority of Americans. I don't consider the term liberal or libs a derogatory term like "snowflake" or "left wing nut job" or "elitist" anymore than I consider conservative a derogatory term, but that term isn't used much on this board, it's usually "racist" or "red neck" or "Bible thumper" when referring to those with a conservative point of view.
I just used the search function to search “Bible thumper.”

Not only is the term rarely used, the context isn’t what you are suggesting.
Perhaps you’d like to amend your statement?

I believe there's 3 groups of people in this country, conservatives, liberals, and those who have a conservative view on some things and a liberal view on some things, which is probably the majority of Americans. I don't consider the term liberal or libs a derogatory term like "snowflake" or "left wing nut job" or "elitist" anymore than I consider conservative a derogatory term, but that term isn't used much on this board, it's usually "racist" or "red neck" when referring to those with a conservative point of view. OR, like the posts above when someone with that point of view is simply called a "di--k sucker" or a "pedo". I might not agree with your point of view on everything, but I will be more than happy to use a term rather than "lib" if you would like, just tell me what you prefer.

Just call it what it is. I imagine
most everyone here is confused on the Holtz comment regardless of political persuasion.

Trump is a proven womanizer, racist, traitor, and just an all around disrespectful individual, yet people still blindly support him. Idk that proof of Trump and a little boys pecker will do anything except give you something to add to your spank bank.
Racist? He has the most diverse cabinet of any president in history

Trump is a proven womanizer, racist, traitor, and just an all around disrespectful individual, yet people still blindly support him. Idk that proof of Trump and a little boys pecker will do anything except give you something to add to your spank bank.
But you posted it as fact. Proven racist? Proven traitor? Proven where or by whom? He did more for black employment and black opportunity than Barack ever did. Hillary took classified documents from a secure area to her home computer, and as a member of the USAF Security Service while serving this country, I can assure you had a member of the military done this they would be doing time in Leavenworth Military prison as a traitor. And had someone posted that Biden was an idiot, or so senile that he can't remember what he said two minutes ago, and that's why the Dems wanted him to stay in his basement rather than go public with his policies, you and half the board would be up in arms. .President Trump might be a womanizer, as was JFK and Bill Clinton, but the racist, and traitor labels are complete BS. A racist is now defined by the left as anyone who believes in equal opportunity as opposed to equal outcomes. Now I would agree he's disrespectful, but people don't blindly support him, they support him because they like his policies rather than the democratic policies, which continue to be to be, to pay people to be irresponsible. This country elected a black president not once, but twice, and as soon as President Trump was elected, all we heard from the left was we are a racist country, and anyone who voted against Hillary was a racist or just hated women. I'm sure every male that voted for Donald Trump, hated their mom, their grandma, their daughter, their sister, and their fiance, right? Never mind America rejected Hillary because they didn't like her, or her policies. And speaking of perverts, check Hillary and Bills history.

Last edited:
Reactions: HTHog
I assure you if you give me proof that he's a pedo, I'll change my mind and agree with you on that facet of your post, as there's nothing lower on this earth than a pedophile, HOWEVER, if you can't provide the proof, will you admit you were just being an fvck, and throwing shit out there because you don't like President Trump. Deal?

The fact is, he was besties with many of the democratic leaders who now hate him, before he ran for president, jesse jackson included. Hes far from a racist, but in todays climate, what isnt racist
I provided a link your answer is a rant. I’m standing by my post based on the information provided. Let’s for the sake of discussion he isn’t a racist he’s done worse ask the Kurds, ask the US military in Afghanistan about bounties I can go on. But it’s complex and I’m not patient at the moment.

But you posted it as fact. Proven racist? Proven traitor? Proven where or by whom? He did more for black employment and black opportunity than Barack ever did. Hillary took classified documents from a secure area to her home computer, and as a member of the USAF Security Service while serving this country, I can assure you had a member of the military done this they would be doing time in Leavenworth Military prison as a traitor. And had someone posted that Biden was an idiot, or so senile that he can't remember what he said two minutes ago, and that's why the Dems wanted him to stay in his basement rather than go public with his policies, you and half the board would be up in arms. .President Trump might be a womanizer, as was JFK and Bill Clinton, but the racist, and traitor labels are complete BS. A racist is now defined by the left as anyone who believes in equal opportunity as opposed to equal outcomes. Now I would agree he's disrespectful, but people don't blindly support him, they support him because they like his policies rather than the democratic policies, which continue to be to be, to pay people to be irresponsible. This country elected a black president not once, but twice, and as soon as President Trump was elected, all we heard from the left was we are a racist country, and anyone who voted against Hillary was a racist or just hated women. I'm sure every male that voted for Donald Trump, hated their mom, their grandma, their daughter, their sister, and their fiance, right? Never mind America rejected Hillary because they didn't like her, or her policies. And speaking of perverts, check Hillary and Bills history.

America voted in favor of Clinton by over three million votes. America didn't reject Hilary. The elctoral college did. Those are the rules though, and 70,000 votes in 3-4 states that she didn't campaign hard enough swung the electoral college in favor of 45.

No amount of revisionist history will change the facts.

I strolled through all the comments in this thread.

tenor.gif

The fact is, he was besties with many of the democratic leaders who now hate him, before he ran for president, jesse jackson included. Hes far from a racist, but in todays climate, what isnt racist
Stop,just stop. Trump said people who were marc hing with KKK member in
Charlottesville were very fine people. that is a disgrace.he is racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT