ADVERTISEMENT

Wazzu Fires Rolovich

It's unsettling how close together this man's eyes are.

b851b354-75ce-4203-b3ad-2cfcf7cdad25-large3x4_COACHROLOVICH.jpg
Hope things are going well at the hospital, amigo.

@OSHA_DOL
openly advocates ignoring vaccine related injuries: no need to report them because they hurt the agenda…

If you are so stupid that you didn't think that the government would lie to you before now, this should end any of your doubts.

FCEZ26eXEA0Rq3B

@OSHA_DOL
openly advocates ignoring vaccine related injuries: no need to report them because they hurt the agenda…

If you are so stupid that you didn't think that the government would lie to you before now, this should end any of your doubts.

FCEZ26eXEA0Rq3B
Ironically, it reminds me of house of cards when Spacey takes over FEMA to implement his get to work initiative.

Biden is circumventing the constitution and bastardizing a government organization to regulate something that he has no statutory right to regulate.

Sadly, everything the Dems were afraid of - tyranny and fascism - is now the status quo.

Oh well...sorry, middle and lower class. I hope you're happy with your public schools, skyrocketing cost of living expenses, all while the government is in the process of bypassing the largest tax hike in US history.

PROGRESS!

...I told myself I wouldn't get into this conversation, haha.

Two shots and then monthly boosters for the rest of your life just to keep you alive. Then pharmaceutical companies can charge whatever they want just like insulin.

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
The mandates are ridiculous. The vaccines have been proven to wane after approximately 6 months and people can still transmit the virus. Natural immunity has been proven much stronger/longer protection than the vaccines. I'm proud of those who are standing firm against this. The people hold the power and the more who choose not to participate, the quicker these tyrannical mandates will fail.
Hope they can afford it…

@OSHA_DOL

FCEZ26eXEA0Rq3B

or maybe they are trying to save lives and end a highly infectious, airborne pathogen from existence.
lol............. Does the above look like an institution that is all about integrity and not about power? Lying to their constituents in an effort to get them to do what they want? Stop being a sheep.

“Fully vaccinated” Colin Powell says hello.
Collin Powell has multiple Myeloma, which weakened his immune system.

but seize this opportunity to spread some more bullshit misinformation about the efficacy of the vaccine.

heres some hard numbers for you on the vaccine, mandates and targeted lockdowns with contact tracing.

texas, 29 million people, 4.8 milllion cases, 70k deaths
austrailia, 25 million people, 130k cases, 1500 deaths

Collin Powell has multiple Myeloma, which weakened his immune system.

but seize this opportunity to spread some more bullshit misinformation about the efficacy of the vaccine.

heres some hard numbers for you on the vaccine, mandates and targeted lockdowns with contact tracing.

texas, 29 million people, 4.8 milllion cases, 70k deaths
austrailia, 25 million people, 130k cases, 1500 deaths
Homie...have you seen what Australia has done to keep those numbers down? Additinoally, comparing Texas - the most diverse state in the country with the highest volume of immigrants immediately (a guess, but I assume it's really up there @HTHog , don't get mad) adjacent to a country without a stable government - to an island with the third most sparse population density (actual number, here you go) in the world literally jailing their citizens if they leave the house...is a MONUMENTAL stretch.

Or maybe they are seeking more control which equals more money for them. All politicians suck, to think they care at about helping people is dumb. EVERY single politician is in politics to make them lots of money.
I like Ducktales am only here for the entertainment but I did want to say that I agree with you that all politicians suck without exception.

Southwest Airlines has scrapped a plan to put unvaccinated employees who have applied for but haven’t received a religious or medical exemption on unpaid leave starting by a federal deadline in December

Reactions: mikedamone
Homie...have you seen what Australia has done to keep those numbers down? Additinoally, comparing Texas - the most diverse state in the country with the highest volume of immigrants immediately (a guess, but I assume it's really up there @HTHog , don't get mad) adjacent to a country without a stable government - to an island with the third most sparse population density (actual number, here you go) in the world literally jailing their citizens if they leave the house...is a MONUMENTAL stretch.
Thought I’d update it with actual numbers

Texas is the 2nd most diverse state.
Texas has the 3rd most immigration

I would imagine there are probably many other physicians in Alabama who are against a legal mandate purely from a political standpoint. They just don't want to be associated with that letter.
Exactly. The point is not how many physicians are vaccinated or whether anyone should get one. The letter outlines why they should not be mandated. He was conflating issues that are separate from one another.

Exactly. The point is not how many physicians are vaccinated or whether anyone should get one. The letter outlines why they should not be mandated. He was conflating issues that are separate from one another.
I think most physicians would disagree with most of the letter and that the physicians who wrote it aren't worried about mandates. They are selling themselves as anti-vaxx to the anti vaxx crowd and making bank off of it.

There's a lot more money to be made from treatment than there is from vaccines. At least for doctors.

"Over the weekend, Chicago’s police chief put into writing a threat that officers could be fired if they don’t comply with the vaccination policy, adding that those who choose to retire rather than adhere to the policy might be putting their retirement benefits at risk."

I think most physicians would disagree with most of the letter and that the physicians who wrote it aren't worried about mandates. They are selling themselves as anti-vaxx to the anti vaxx crowd and making bank off of it.

There's a lot more money to be made from treatment than there is from vaccines. At least for doctors.
I completely disagree. Physicians who disagree are much more likely to lose everything they have worked their entire lives for. The institutions over them are the ones who stand to gain the most. Combine the special interests from the pharmaceutical companies and government, physicians have everything to lose while Big Pharma and Big Brother have everything to gain. Compliance is what they want and will get rich from. Physicians who do not comply stand to lose everything as a result. It is coercion.

• Love
I completely disagree. Physicians who disagree are much more likely to lose everything they have worked their entire lives for. The institutions over them are the ones who stand to gain the most. Combine the special interests from the pharmaceutical companies and government, physicians have everything to lose while Big Pharma and Big Brother have everything to gain.
In the past you've mentioned the vax not being FDA approved as a big reason you wouldn't take it. Today, you mention all the money the pharmaceutical companies make.

I would encourage you have the same skepticism towards doctors that are telling you not to get the FDA approved $35 vaccine because instead they can provide you with $2100 emergency authorized monoclonal antibody treatments.

Their website concerneddoctors.org is crazy. But - surprise, surprise - they have a donate button at the top.

US high court won’t block vaccines for Maine health workers​

By DAVID SHARP11 minutes ago

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The U.S. Supreme Court declined Tuesday to block a vaccine requirement imposed on Maine health care workers, the latest defeat for opponents of vaccine mandates.
It was the first time the Supreme Court weighed in on a statewide vaccine mandate. It previously rejected challenges of vaccine requirements for New York City teachers and Indiana University staff and students.
Justice Stephen Breyer rejected the emergency appeal but left the door open to try again as the clock ticks on Maine’s mandate. The state will begin enforcing it Oct. 29.
The Maine vaccine requirement that was put in place by Democratic Gov. Janet Mills requires hospital and nursing home workers to get vaccinated or risk losing their jobs.

Reactions: oe1947
In the past you've mentioned the vax not being FDA approved as a big reason you wouldn't take it. Today, you mention all the money the pharmaceutical companies make.

I would encourage you have the same skepticism towards doctors that are telling you not to get the FDA approved $35 vaccine because instead they can provide you with $2100 emergency authorized monoclonal antibody treatments.

Their website concerneddoctors.org is crazy. But - surprise, surprise - they have a donate button at the top.

In the past, I did discuss that a big reason for me was that it wasn't FDA approved. However, a big reasoning for that was due to liability. Currently, none of these companies producing the only options we have available provide any liability for adverse reactions. In fact, the only course of relief is the VAERS system which does not provide monetary relief nor is considered in these discussions due to being "unverified."

A treatment that costs $35 doesn't sound like much but scale that to 200 or 300 million doses. Let's say 50 million people get a Pfizer vaccine at $35 each. Do the calculation.

As for the monoclonal antibody treatment, you nailed it. That is a crazy amount of money and now I can see where this would be lucrative to those who direct treatment. Good stat.

I checked the website and it is pretty wild. The donation tab doesn't bother me because this is a "grass roots" type of movement. There are several physician movements that have popped up since the beginning of this pandemic. Are they all corrupt? Maybe.

However, I would like to remind you that Pfizer has the 2nd largest settlement of any pharmaceutical company (J&J is 3rd) and was just over a decade ago.

So back to your point. Who stands more to gain? Who controls the levers for this to be gained? I believe the pharmaceutical companies who continually keep our medications/healthcare costs rising at an unsustainable trend and who heavily influence policy to gain the most, while those who administrate policy control the levers for them.

Last edited:
I love the mandates. Make some room for others to move up and new blood in the company.

Start clearing your desks.

Reactions: oe1947
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT