ADVERTISEMENT

Football Well, you've done it now - a note from UGAsports pub

Radi Nabulsi

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
My name is Radi Nabulsi and I am the publisher of UGASports, the Georgia Rivals site. It is my sad duty to let all of you "coach poaching Hawg lovers" know that you have earned the eternal enmity of the Georgia fan base. They are going to hate you until the sun goes out. Then they are really going to start hating you.

Sam Pittman is beloved in Athens. And not just from a recruiting standpoint. I mean yes, he absolutely fixed the nightmare that was UGA offensive line play. But he also develops the players he had.

When he arrived in Athens with just days to cement the 2016 recruiting class, Sam saw a fat, short 3-star offensive guard in Jacksonville that few schools wanted. Pittman saw potential. Now Solomon Kindley is considered one of the top guards in the SEC.

And you took him. He is a fan favorite despite seldom speaking to the media. The adoration of his players is contagious. His results are obvious. His credentials are impeccable.

He has some heavy lifting to do. But the entire UGA fan base will be pulling for him. At least until he makes the SEC Championship game. Then all bets are off...

But seriously, Congratulations. You have a great coach, but you already knew that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News