ADVERTISEMENT

We're garbage

Top Hog, In your opinion is it time to at least consider the possibility of making a coaching change or is it too early? TIA

I'm officially now a Bielema Basher but with such a huge buyout he might be here for a while unless the deep pockets can't take his coaching or mouth any longer.

You may be stuck with him. Look at the bright side, the other Neanderthal offense, Alabama, who has better athletes than most are getting their ass kicked by the team that was killed by TCU who beat TTU by a bunch.

I am ready but, to be fair next year is the hot seat. I want him to have all his players so he can't whine he didn't get his whole team. Next year he owns it. Heck, I would rather have Nutt back. BB is going to ride Allen all the way out of a job. I have never seen a QB crack under pressure every time the game is on the line. Out of 3 years he has won zero games when the pressure was on.

Reactions: Cosmoc
BB is BB, sees the big picture on how to run a program, doesn't have the game day ability, same deal at Wisconsin but at least there he won all the games he should have won, problem was he only won only half the losable games.
Toledo was NOT a losable game.

Okay, his buyout is just too large to get rid of him, but there is some hope. He is under great pressure and obviously overweight so if this caused some health event where he couldn't continue to coach then bam we could get a new coach.
Now before anyone attacks me for wanting him to die, I'm just saying he could have a Urban Meyer event and return to coaching or to be Trumps speech writer.

Give him some more time, he's still organizing, when you finally fie him, the cupboard won't be bare like when he was hired, he recruits smartly and brings in good kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT