ADVERTISEMENT

What's the score Saturday, and what do you hope to see?

hobhog

Starter
Sep 26, 2004
I think we take this one by 10+. I know it is a road game, and TT throws it all over the place which is our weakness defensivley, but we should be able to control the line of scrimmage and take it. If not, we will be in a corner in more ways than one this season.

I hope to see the tight ends have big days- they were suspiciously quiet in the blowout last week. Anyone else notice? I predict good games for HH, Sprinkle, Derby.

Hope we stick to ground game even if doesnt work early.

Hope we dont turn it over and get an INT or two from Tech in there somewhere.

31-21 Hogs.

UCA scored 35 on them.....UTEP scored 26, and had them beat.....I say we win 42-21!
And what I would like to see out of this game is a complete game by the whole team for 4 quarters, and our secondary to Unleash a can of whoop A$$ on their WR's:)

I would like to win and don't care the score. Also play as many rookies as possible. The line is TTech by 3 for home field. I believe it will be that type of game. If the game were in Arkansas, I would say HOGS big. Right now I see a shoot out. Because of the HOGS defensive backfield against their pass offense. And HOGS run game against their run defense. The defense that plays better will win. I see it 50/50. I say HOGS by 10 and BA runs a balanced offense, HOGS surprise with the pass game out of nowhere. TEs and WRs have breakout game. If you are the nervous type don't watch until the 4th QTR. That is when Arkansas will take over the game. Watch the TEs when the HOGS run. Then again when TTech loads the box. I believe our TEs are as good as our RBs. I think our Dline and LBs can wear down their Oline. I'm just not sure about our DBs. It has been too long since the HOGS have been able to stop the pass, that I have to see before I believe it.

30-27 Hogs

Hope to see improvement in BA and the passing game.

Hope to improvement in Hogs' LBs and DBs, esp in the passing game.

Just want a win rly, because I think next week that NIU is gonna beat us by 2tds, if not more. They are very good.

Hmm, I don't see NIU as a ttheat. Northwestern gave them the game. NIU is not what they were last year. They will have a lot of wins because they don't play anyone except Arkansas. TTech is a threat because it's a road game. HOGS will beat NIU at home. It might be close until the 3rd QTR. TTech has a 50/50 shot at home. And they are next.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT