ADVERTISEMENT

OT White Boy Rick

jegreenwood

Rumor Accuracy - .01% - Good at Food Recs though
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Fort Boogie, TX
Anyone watched the new Matthew McConaughey yet? I love McConaughey movies.. especially ones where he is rocking a mullet.

The movie is on Amazon and available for rent ($5). I watched it earlier, and thought it was pretty good. A lot of the folks on here are probably old enough to remember White Boy Rick Wershe's trial/story. He was a inner city Detroit kid, that had a dad (Matthew McConaughey) that was a gun dealer. His dad was under some federal watch for some black market sales. Feds talked Rick (14 years old) into being an informant for them and the drug problem in Detroit. Rest is history. Was really interesting, if you're into those kinds of movies.

The movie would have been better as a Netflix series, because they could have probably gone more in depth. One thing I liked about it, the movie was 90% really what happened. Most movies based on true stories, have a lot of stuff changed up/untrue events to make the plot better. I looked this one up, and literally just about everything was how the movie depicted it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News