ADVERTISEMENT

OT Y'all pray for me..

jegreenwood

Rumor Accuracy - .01% - Good at Food Recs though
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Fort Boogie, TX
Aint nothin' wrong.. I am just ugly AND am about to embark on a week long Disney trip with my in-laws. Already stressed out and annoyed, and we don't even leave til tomorrow LMAO.

My in-laws are huge Disney nerds (been 23 times since my wife, who is 26 years old, was born). I am not into Disney at all, but still enjoy going. Just get stressed about being in a confined space with a bunch of sweaty smelly people.. but, it looks like the park traffic/attendance will be moderately low this week. I can already feel my wallet thinning out, smh. Had to pay ahead of time for room and tickets.. already feel poor before stepping foot on the property. Have 5 year old nephew and 10 year old niece tagging along too, so we will be at every ride you can imagine, waiting in line for hours I am sure.

Anyway, wife will be pissed if I am on my phone for non work purposes... so, if you don't see me on here, you know where I am at. Which is most likely going to be sitting under a shade tree, trying to catch my breath and eating a pineapple Dole whip float.

We haven't been in two years, so there is a lot of hype surrounding the trip. Itinerary for park days has been set in stone for like 4 months, lmao.

Going to be there 5 days, so our park schedule looks like:
Magic Kingdom (I am not even going to the park til dinner, because I have to work in the room)
Eating at Crystal Palace buffet.. hoping they have the jalapeno cornbread like last time!
Animal Kingdom (my least favorite park)
Probably eat at one of the new joints on the Boardwalk
Epcot
Doing a little bit of everything for food, over in the countries portion of the park.
Hollywood Studios
Prime Time Diner for dinner.. my favorite meal of the week. Their chicken is straight heat!
Magic Kingdom
Dinner is at the California Grill rooftop place, at the Polynesian. Supposed to be a good view for fireworks

Anyone been recently and have any recommendations for new stuff theyve seen? We already have fast passes for the hyped rides like: Soarin, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Avatar, Navi River Journey, Fast Track, etc.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News