ADVERTISEMENT

YES I AM THE HAPPIEST HOG FAN...

FCFGUY

Signee
Jan 22, 2010
and no one can convince me differently!
Not only am I celebrating this incredible NCAA run with all of you. I am going to be attending my first tourney game since watching us bring home the trophy in 1994. I’ve attended multiple NCAA’s, but a long time ago.
Here’s where I separate from all the rest. I began getting season tickets in 1991 in Barnhill and started taking my daughters from the time they were 4 yrs old. They are now 34 & 30, and it’s been daddy, daughter times with them all these years and now also take their kids(5)...my GRANDS.
I’ve DREAMED of just one more time doing something with the both of them and dad. Well it’s happening!
My wife is graciously helping their husbands with the kids, and for probably the first time in close to 20 years it’s just them and me...the 3 of us!
So if you’re at the game Mon and see a bald headed 60 yr old white dude with a beautiful girl on each arm, it’s me FCFGUY!
Yes as stoked as I am about the ballgame, spending two days with these ladies tops it! Oh yeah, they are just as wild about the Hogs as I am, and we WILL also be the loudest fans there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News