ADVERTISEMENT

Your Coach is a Class Act and Cool Dude!

44rebel

Letterman
Feb 5, 2003
Will be pulling for my Rebels on Saturday, but Bielema has won me over! Y'all are going to be a force to be reckoned with! Good luck on Saturday, but I'm hoping the Rebels pull off the upset. Yes, I said upset!

God bless you guys! I love your traditions and your beautiful state and I'm looking forward to the trip.

Now this is a class act football fan right here! You are the first ole miss fan I can say that I like! Safe trip to you sir and your family if your coming to the game!

Originally posted by 44rebel:
Will be pulling for my Rebels on Saturday, but Bielema has won me over! Y'all are going to be a force to be reckoned with! Good luck on Saturday, but I'm hoping the Rebels pull off the upset. Yes, I said upset!

God bless you guys! I love your traditions and your beautiful state and I'm looking forward to the trip.
This gentleman knows how to post on opponents boards. Well done.

Got a little wet, but I had a great time! IMO Arkansas may be the best team in the SEC right now. Next year will be a lot of fun for y'all! Y'all deserve it! My Rebs will be pretty good as well! But y'all are going to be really, really good! Good luck in your bowl game and we'll see y'all next year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT