ADVERTISEMENT

Youth Football Camp

Abbeysdad

Letterman
Apr 1, 2010
Bentonville, AR
Just wanted to share a few things from Saturday morning football camp. I have an 8 year old that went and needless to say we were both very impressed. Here are a list of things that come to mind that were very positive

1. Coach Morris was at the front of the line shaking hands and taking pictures with the kids as they come through the facility. Very personable
2. Got to tour the entire Fred Smith facility. Seen lots of pics but it is just a top of the line facility. Coaches offices/Meeting rooms/Locker room
3. HUGE staff. There were staffers EVERYWHERE at the camp. SJ Touhy was the highlight for my son Sam.
4. About 30 Razorback players out there going through drills and relays with the kids including Micheal Woods who has never played a down for the Hogs yet(Looks like a gazelle). All were very involved and good attitude kids. Cole Kelly was a hit with most. Sam challenged him to a QB contest even.
5. Steve Caldwell was out there sprinting up and down the field coaching these kids. Not even an old an at all. Looks good
6. Spoke with Shane Clenin and he said they want him to win the staring center job this fall. Said they were too short handed in the spring to move him there then. Looks great
7. Sosa Agim looks very trim and cut. Probably 270 range i would guess. Just the right size for end

8. They stopped the camp in the middle of drills and called them to the middle and had them look up to the overlooking weight room where several of the recruits were at and had them call the hogs as you have seen in Soli's twitter. My son and his buddy can be seen right in the middle of that video. It's LITTLE things like that that will make a difference to these kids. My son is still pumped from the events.
9. K-Rich and J-Red look in the best shape of their lives. Seniors that can and will make a difference this year.
10. As a longtime season ticket holder I do feel good with the direction that we are going. I think next season will come down to Defense. Can we stop anyone in the 4th quarter. Just my opinion GO HOGS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News