ADVERTISEMENT

Bar Recommendations

Oct 12, 2016
Whats the best spot up in Fayettenam for chasing some good ol' young tang around? Haven't been up in almost 5 years and hear it undergone quite the change. Needing a spot thats not blown out with college kids but where theres still that option should I choose to go that route. Wife is on her own girls weekend. Big fan of craft beers so maybe a spot with a good selection.

TIA & Go Hogs

7A4B1911-A517-4E9E-8AAB-4C2E021F15A2_zpsdcjqvvbw.gif

Not sure if serious?
Dead serious. My buddies and I used to hang out at Z330 and West End quite a bit back in the day, but with all the changes wanted to see where the hot spots were that aren't as college based or packed as those?

2016! Open relationships are in, y'all! She does her thing, he does his. All good!
Thank you! If she doesn't find out, did it really ever happen? Our marriage is great and she is the only person I'll ever love or be in a relationship with for the rest of the my life but its not like I can't go get massages if I need to blow some steam. Whats the big difference in that or if I go beat the cheeks off an 18 year old? Just pleasure?

Just wanted to comment before folks start rippin ya a new one. Not the perfect set up for everyone but for some it works out great

21st Amendment rooftop sounds perfect for the type of debauchery you seek.
Ok this is one of the places I've been hearing about thats one of the new additions to the street. Thanks for the suggestion I will have to scope it out. Hear its got the "old-but-still-young" crowd?

I think I still have Bobby Petrino's cell if you want me to get some recommendations for you. Might want to stay off a motorcycle though, it can be a rough ride.

Dead serious. My buddies and I used to hang out at Z330 and West End quite a bit back in the day, but with all the changes wanted to see where the hot spots were that aren't as college based or packed as those?

willy D's on Dickson. Older crowd and the broads will let u grab'em by the p$&ssy

JJ's on Dickson is new and one of the better sports bar in town

Thank you! If she doesn't find out, did it really ever happen? Our marriage is great and she is the only person I'll ever love or be in a relationship with for the rest of the my life but its not like I can't go get massages if I need to blow some steam. Whats the big difference in that or if I go beat the cheeks off an 18 year old? Just pleasure?

Ha! He said, "beat the cheeks."

Hey OP, just show up and make it happen. There's too many "opportunities" to be had - hit Theo's - eat at Doe's, go to Shotz... etc etc... Dickson is stacked from College to Stadium. I don't see how you can go wrong.

I'll be at George's tonight watching a buddies band. 2 of the group were in Seal's band, so they're very talented.

Hey OP, just show up and make it happen. There's too many "opportunities" to be had - hit Theo's - eat at Doe's, go to Shotz... etc etc... Dickson is stacked from College to Stadium. I don't see how you can go wrong.

I'll be at George's tonight watching a buddies band. 2 of the group were in Seal's band, so they're very talented.
If there's some serious talent in regards to poonanny then I just might have to make my way over to Georges too.

Whats the best spot up in Fayettenam for chasing some good ol' young tang around? Haven't been up in almost 5 years and hear it undergone quite the change. Needing a spot thats not blown out with college kids but where theres still that option should I choose to go that route. Wife is on her own girls weekend. Big fan of craft beers so maybe a spot with a good selection.

TIA & Go Hogs

Try "Bottoms Up"
You will never forget it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT