ADVERTISEMENT

Bar Recommendations

@ChetSteadman how did it go? Did you realize your dream of "beating the cheeks" off some coed?
Dream became reality my friend. That place is 10x more thriving now than it was the last time I was up there nearly 5 years ago. A noticeable increase in talent too. Had a pretty sweet condo rented out for the weekend in some Three Sisters spot right next to Theos so that helped quite a bit. Hit up this place called Cannibal and Craft (sp?) on Friday and had some serious success. It was the exact environment I was looking for and to make matters even better there was a whole crowd of young sluts looking for my demographic (established/rich). Beat the living daylights out of some 19 year old who used a fake to get in but I mean, I don't really care, its legal. Probably got out of there at 11:30 with her and she was asleep by 1. Just enough time for me to wander 200 yards down to my old stomping grounds Z330 to try and complete what I like to call the "Double Header" for the night. That place was a damn mad house, but just the kind I was looking for. I met a group a girls that were really hot and was kind of vibing with one while my buddy was locking it in with another. We get these girls headed back toward my crib for what was seemingly a gang bang but then I panicked when I realized girl from earlier was still passed out. We hit the food trucks (awesome btw) and called it a night. Day 2 was about the same, with a much later start due to hangover. Hit the game and sat up in a buddies suite. Raged all damn game and stormed straight to Dickson following. Couldn't tell you the rest but girl from group 2 from the night previous was laying next to me Sunday morning and I got a couple good claps in before I hit the road. These young chicks must not be getting pleased up there cause my lord I was changing lives. Feel bad for the neighbors though, surprised they didn't report what sounded like a murder.

Dream became reality my friend. That place is 10x more thriving now than it was the last time I was up there nearly 5 years ago. A noticeable increase in talent too. Had a pretty sweet condo rented out for the weekend in some Three Sisters spot right next to Theos so that helped quite a bit. Hit up this place called Cannibal and Craft (sp?) on Friday and had some serious success. It was the exact environment I was looking for and to make matters even better there was a whole crowd of young sluts looking for my demographic (established/rich). Beat the living daylights out of some 19 year old who used a fake to get in but I mean, I don't really care, its legal. Probably got out of there at 11:30 with her and she was asleep by 1. Just enough time for me to wander 200 yards down to my old stomping grounds Z330 to try and complete what I like to call the "Double Header" for the night. That place was a damn mad house, but just the kind I was looking for. I met a group a girls that were really hot and was kind of vibing with one while my buddy was locking it in with another. We get these girls headed back toward my crib for what was seemingly a gang bang but then I panicked when I realized girl from earlier was still passed out. We hit the food trucks (awesome btw) and called it a night. Day 2 was about the same, with a much later start due to hangover. Hit the game and sat up in a buddies suite. Raged all damn game and stormed straight to Dickson following. Couldn't tell you the rest but girl from group 2 from the night previous was laying next to me Sunday morning and I got a couple good claps in before I hit the road. These young chicks must not be getting pleased up there cause my lord I was changing lives. Feel bad for the neighbors though, surprised they didn't report what sounded like a murder.

haha outstanding

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT