ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor still Bayloring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand a reporter having to ask that question,but I don't know what they expected him to say. "Yes, we were afraid that our football program would lose some of their better athletes, and, more importantly, we were afraid that donations would go down (and we could not pay for our new stadium); so we decided to keep all the details secret." Yeah!

I'm sure the reporter expected him to lie just like he ended up doing. You have to give them an opportunity to tell the truth. At least the lie is on the record now.

So, Baylor has had these types of allegations popping up for, what seems like, years now. They keep saying "We'll look into it" and then nothing ever happens. People forget about it...until the next rape allegation comes and goes. And, nothing happens.

What is the next step if Baylor just continues to ignore this? It seems like it starts all the way at the the top, with their president. What's it going to take for them to finally take action? Or, will they ever have to take action?

So, Baylor has had these types of allegations popping up for, what seems like, years now. They keep saying "We'll look into it" and then nothing ever happens. People forget about it...until the next rape allegation comes and goes. And, nothing happens.

What is the next step if Baylor just continues to ignore this? It seems like it starts all the way at the the top, with their president. What's it going to take for them to finally take action? Or, will they ever have to take action?

Seems like lack of institutional control to me. I wish the NCAA would step in. It's pretty clear at this point that none of the fvcks in charge in that POS program are going to do anything.

There will be some punishment. Proving that Briles knew and whether he gets to keep his job will be difficult to prove. I'm hopeful the Title IX suit brings forth some details proving knowledge through discovery

Reactions: Mass31

Action will be taken, whether it's the ones in charge doing it or not. They should know it, but they aren't the first or will not be the last to learn that lesson.

Dislike, in order:
1. Baylor
2. Ole Miss
3. Auburn

Things in common:
1. Throw around a lot of "Jesus" and "family" but all seem to do the opposite of those teachings.
2. Seem slimy AF.
3. Would be ashamed to be a fan of any of the three right now, winning or losing.

I would like to see baylorhog's take on this. He called out pretty much everybody that dared see Baylor for what it obviously is in a thread a few months back and it would be interesting to see if he calls this rape victim out too.

And for those who keep asking, yes Baylor is a Christian school. As a lifelong Baptist(Baylor's denomination), I can assure you all that they are not acting as Christians where the sports programs are concerned. Far from it. My distaste for Baylor is far worse b/c what they represent is far from what they profess to represent. It has been that way for decades.
Yeah, he hasn't weighed in on this topic. I can't imagine why...

Aggies should be in any top 3.
388653.jpg

Look up the definition for hypocrite.You will find Art Briles picture.

What happened to the other thread on the Board of Regents canning Starr? Did the mods delete it? I didn't think it had gone off the rails but I don't see it here or in the Grim Bottom.

What happened to the other thread on the Board of Regents canning Starr? Did the mods delete it? I didn't think it had gone off the rails but I don't see it here or in the Grim Bottom.
Yeah it was deleted for some reason

Not only that. Individual posts were being removed prior to the whole thing being deleted. I'd never seen that before. I've seen threads that went way further off the rails before, and they just pushed to the Grim Botttom.

Not only that. Individual posts were being removed prior to the whole thing being deleted. I'd never seen that before. I've seen threads that went way further off the rails before, and they just pushed to the Grim Botttom.
That's what happens when someone says over and over that Arkansas fans would be fine with rape as long as we won more games.

Reactions: JT Porkins
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT