ADVERTISEMENT

Morally, what's the difference between fighting dogs and hunting?

Originally posted by Treeclimber2:
So let me get this straight.
Killing deer = not ok
Cocaine and anal sex with other men = ok
The coke and sodomy involve consenting adults (hopefully). I don't believe the deer consent to be killed. When I was a teen I put food on the table rabbits, squirrel, and occasional deer. When the cost of game rose above what could bought in stores the allure was gone. I'm not saying any of it is right or wrong. When it comes to dog or cock fighting I will say some guys in shorts with knives strapped to their hands seems an appropriate consequence.

Originally posted by jpenrod86:
A lot of animals were created to be turned into food. I don't think any were created to fight to the death for our entertainment.

Most people don't hunt for food, but they do eat what they kill for fun.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Its not true that animals were created to be turned into food, im guessing your bible told you that because I don't know anywhere else this is confirmed. Killing animals might be considered barbaric

Think about how selfish it is to kill a living animal and then have your picture taken with it laying dead beside you, in a news paper.

Humans think they are superior because they have been told by the same book that claims animals were created to be killed. Humans were given the intelligence while a cheetah was given speed trait. Doesn't make one trait superior over the other.

Originally posted by Lolly Hog:
On a related subject,why is the University of South Carolina allowed to have a mascot that represents a "sport" that is illegal in every state?

Good question, ive also wondered why the Duke Blue devils can carry this mascot and represent the devil as blue with horns? A Satanist wouldn't have been able to start a college and name it the fighting gods with a mascot of green Jesus Christ head

A cow was killed every time I eat a steak. But a Mexican was killed every time you snort a line.

Moral advantage: me.

There is not difference. They are all the same.

Anyone who partakes in any of the above has punched their ticket straight to hell.

GOD is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT