ADVERTISEMENT

OT OT: Jemele Hill...

Did she do something else or was this for the Twitter rant from last week or whenever?
Nm, just read the article. Is Twitter the worst invention ever? All it does is allow people to publish to the world their inner thoughts that normally you would think and then rethink and decide not to say anything.

Can’t bel believe it took this long and they only suspended her. She could probably sacrifice children on air and get a slap on the wrist the way they let her go.

Reactions: HawgWild79
Here come the little snowflake conservatives
What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. Do as I say not as I do. Typical Lib battle cry. I don't want anyones voice/opinion sensored but seeing dems get a large helping of their own medicine is fun at times.

What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. Do as I say not as I do. Typical Lib battle cry. I don't want anyones voice/opinion sensored but seeing dems get a large helping of their own medicine is fun at times.

Snowflake

She tweeted that people should boycott bc JJ said he would bench anyone who disrespects the flag. That’s exactly what every owner should do.

She didn't say to boycott the NFL. She made that very clear. So what about what she said deserved a suspension?

And seeing how that is the 3 outrageous statement she has made it is deserved.

She said,

"Jerry Jones also has created a problem for his players, specifically the black ones. If they don't kneel, some will see them as sellouts."

and, "If you strongly reject what Jerry Jones said, the key is his advertisers. Don't place the burden squarely on the players."

and, "Just so we're clear: I'm not advocating a NFL boycott," Hill tweeted. "But an unfair burden has been put on players in Dallas & Miami w/ anthem directives."

What about that is so bad?

The first person I ever heard use the term snowflake was Milo. Apparently it bothered the left so bad that they try to use it against the far right. I feel like I'm watching PeeWee Herman with the "I know you are butt what am I?"

Reactions: Ole Hambone
I would guess that many Cowboy sponsors are also ESPN sponsors, and what she's telling her followers, as an ESPN employee, that they should boycott ESPN sponsors. Just a guess.

Reactions: HawgWild79
@hpharri1994 ITT....
big_1492576006_image.jpg

Reactions: Joe Thornton
She said,

"Jerry Jones also has created a problem for his players, specifically the black ones. If they don't kneel, some will see them as sellouts."

and, "If you strongly reject what Jerry Jones said, the key is his advertisers. Don't place the burden squarely on the players."

and, "Just so we're clear: I'm not advocating a NFL boycott," Hill tweeted. "But an unfair burden has been put on players in Dallas & Miami w/ anthem directives."

Go out right now and ask people via social media to boycott companies places that contribute money to your employer and see if you get a 2wk suspension...
c-mon-man-o-gif.366223

I don’t get why her getting suspended is a difficult concept to understand.

She said,

She was probably issued an ultimatum over previous tweets to stay away from the topic for a bit.

Dumb cvnt couldn't do it and is now paying the piper.

But it doesn't matter to me cuz I don't watch anything to do with that race baiting bitch.

She was probably issued an ultimatum over previous tweets to stay away from the topic for a bit.

Dumb fvck couldn't do it and is now paying the piper.

But it doesn't matter to me cuz I don't watch anything to do with that race baiting bitch.

She is a dumbass and terrible, and the only reason she was given the job is because she is black.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT