ADVERTISEMENT

OT OT: Jemele Hill...

I don't watch much ESPN these days other than actual game coverage and the 30-30's, but I have usually found JH to be pretty thoughtful at what she does.

She certainly isn't dumb, and my guess is that she is ready to be out from underneath ESPN and is looking for a way to get them to release her.

For starters the emotional responses that are being given against American citizens expressing their constitutional right to the 1st amendment. That's as liberal as it gets. The responses were 180 degrees in the opposite direction after the Charlottesville protest. As a matter of fact this board was pretty quiet during that time. As a matter of fact I'm scrolling looking for a single thread condemning the idiots carrying swastika flags(an ultimate disgrace to the United States) but all I see are threads about Jemele Hill and NFL Players. Just wonderful.

Last edited:
For starters the emotional responses that are being given against American citizens expressing their constitutional right to the 1st amendment. That's as liberal as it gets. The responses were 180 degrees in the opposite direction after the Charlottesville protest. As a matter of fact this board was pretty quiet during that time. As a matter of fact I'm scrolling looking for a single thread condemning the idiots carrying swastika flags(an ultimate disgrace to the United States) but all I see are threads about Jemele Hill and NFL Players. Just wonderful.
The "nazis" are idiots and don't deserve the air they breath. I protect their right to speak but I would fire anyone who worked for me who did that. They can have their own views... Not while working for me. Both things are true.

My gosh Woodshed. In the first two sentences of your post you are saying liberals are opposed to free speech as guaranteed under the first amendment. Most of us have known that for a long time but it is refreshing to have a liberal admit it..

My gosh Woodshed. In the first two sentences of your post you are saying liberals are opposed to free speech as guaranteed under the first amendment. Most of us have known that for a long time but it is refreshing to have a liberal admit it..

You make the assumption that I'm a Liberal. The sentiments of my post are towards the self-proclaimed conservatives in this thread that clearly have a liberal agenda when it comes to the NFL protest. Sweet irony it is...

Agree. We have gone from two classy men in George W bush and Barack Obama to a loud mouth that clearly seeks to divide us in my opinion.
Obama was classy, gave excellent speeches and etc. The only problem was he was weak as water and he and his administration were corrupt as hell. But, I don't guess you can have it all. In my opinion.

Obama was classy, gave excellent speeches and etc. The only problem was he was weak as water and he and his administration were corrupt as hell. But, I don't guess you can have it all. In my opinion.

Not sure what that cute little soliloquy has to do with the "Son of a bitch" rant from Trump or the Jemele Hill situation.

You make the assumption that I'm a Liberal. The sentiments of my post are towards the self-proclaimed conservatives in this thread that clearly have a liberal agenda when it comes to the NFL protest. Sweet irony it is...[/
Not sure what that cute little soliloquy has to do with the "Son of a bitch" rant from Trump or the Jemele Hill situation.
I doubt you do. Discussion over.

Liberal.
You make the assumption that I'm a Liberal. The sentiments of my post are towards the self-proclaimed conservatives in this thread that clearly have a liberal agenda when it comes to the NFL protest. Sweet irony it is...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT