ADVERTISEMENT

Texas tech basketball coach suspended

The number of Christian’s has grown as the population has grown - but the percentage has hovered around 2-3% for many decades. Every religion in China can claim the same “growth” rate due to the population explosion.

If you look at just one decade, 10% annual growth would mean going from 2% to 5% between 1989 and 1990. That didn’t happen.
I get what you’re saying but their population is in rapid decline do to their former hardline communist policies.

That wasn’t His mission: Jesus came only for the “lost sheep of Israel!” And on His second coming He’s coming only for the Church (Israel; including those of us that have been engrafted in or shall I say Adopted! :)
More of this "chosen people" crap. Everybody at some point decides "they" were the chosen flock, then wonder why or how life goes to crap for them.

More of this "chosen people" crap. Everybody at some point decides "they" were the chosen flock, then wonder why or how life goes to crap for them.
LOL!…… If you have a right to choose your spouse then why do you think it strange that God has a “chosen” Bride?

This thread has gone from a Texas Tech Coach to the single most important thing in the world. It’s tough to say everything that needs to be said on a rivals forum. Let me say this, God does actually exist and regardless of what many think, that is great news - not bad news - for everyone. I can tell you this from experience. It’s not that I’m smarter than anyone else, but I have been around long enough to have some experience and I’m willing to share. Email me if you want to discuss. I’m just a dude from Texarkana that likes the hogs like you do, but also wants to do the right thing. If you are unsure, this is too important to put this off. Not a scam. Email me at geetlynn@icloud.com and we can take it from there.

-roosterhog

This thread has gone from a Texas Tech Coach to the single most important thing in the world. It’s tough to say everything that needs to be said on a rivals forum. Let me say this, God does actually exist and regardless of what many think, that is great news - not bad news - for everyone. I can tell you this from experience. It’s not that I’m smarter than anyone else, but I have been around long enough to have some experience and I’m willing to share. Email me if you want to discuss. I’m just a dude from Texarkana that likes the hogs like you do, but also wants to do the right thing. If you are unsure, this is too important to put this off. Not a scam. Email me at geetlynn@icloud.com and we can take it from there.

-roosterhog
If you were from Omaha and not Texarkana you would probably be a Nebraska fan. If you were from Delhi not Texarkana you would probably be Hindu and just as confident that you picked the right God and compelled to share the good news.

I’m sure it must feel right because you are surrounded by it but the other 70% of the world thinks they’re right too.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
Yup. Thats the plan. His dream job is Baylor but Scott Drew isn't going anywhere any time soon.

It'll be Mcasland or if they can somehow convince Jerome Tang to leave KSTATE.
I always wondered about Scott Drew. A part of me thinks he would absolutely have jumped at the Kentucky job if offered.

If you were from Omaha and not Texarkana you would probably be a Nebraska fan. If you were from Delhi not Texarkana you would probably be Hindu and just as confident that you picked the right God and compelled to share the good news.

I’m sure it must feel right because you are surrounded by it but the other 70% of the world thinks they’re right too.
Your point about me being from Texarkana is actually sort of amazing and I don’t mean that in a harsh way. Like I think you make an amazing point. Hog fans in Texarkana have aTm, Longhorn, LSU, Baylor people all around them. You have my email address.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT