ADVERTISEMENT

Trey

Originally posted by nehog:
What is you point about calling Brandon Allen Mr 0-16? Lots of ways to have a back and forth about a player/coach/whatever without being a dick. I don't read too many posts on here that think Brandon is the answer at QB. But, the kid goes out and works and tries to get better. He deserves better than Mr. 0-16.
I didn't see anyone defending Eric Bennett, Darius Winston or Alan Turner is this same manor. Now, you tell me what gives?

And calling him Mr is showing respect and 0-16 is the truth. Never seen anyone say Eric Bennett works hard and tries to get better and you all are just being dicks. So I ask again, what gives???

Originally posted by minnesotahog:

Originally posted by Jon Jackson:

Originally posted by gbbaber:
@Jon Jackson, I don't think anyone is saying you are keeping minnesotahog down, so don't play that victim crap.

Of course black people get generally harsher treatment from cops and government officials than white people. Everybody knows that, right? I assumed that was common knowledge.

This thread is out of control
I'm a Caucasian male. Pretty sure I fall under the category of "the man."

I anxiously await to be corrected.
No need to feel guilt. I don't believe you would sentence a woman to serve 2 life sentence for paying, bills, feeding her family and getting her hair done would you? If the shoe was on the other foot you would be screaming "I want my country back" or "I don't recognize this country." But since it's not, it's race baiting or trolling or "sorry for holding you down." That's why I'm glad i move up north where I'm given an opportunity to prove myself instead of the Billy Bob system in the south.
Really? OJ Simpson was acquitted why? Are you saying that no white person is or has ever been wrongfully convicted or given a harsher sentence than they deserved? Or do they just not count b/c they can't be victims too? I am assuming the term "Billy Bob system" has no racist overtones b/c it refers to only white people in a negative way? Just like a little clarification.

Race is still a major issue for our country. Discrimination happens every day, all across the United States (not just the south). To think otherwise is to bury your head in the sand.

Originally posted by THE UofA:
This thread didn't turn out to be as entertaining as it could have been.
I blame the mod. This thread was on fire before he jumped in

Originally posted by rzrbk7777:

@Jon Jackson, I don't think anyone is saying you are keeping minnesotahog down, so don't play that victim crap.

Of course black people get generally harsher treatment from cops and government officials than white people. Everybody knows that, right? I assumed that was common knowledge.

No need to feel guilt. I don't believe you would sentence a woman to serve 2 life sentence for paying, bills, feeding her family and getting her hair done would you? If the shoe was on the other foot you would be screaming "I want my country back" or "I don't recognize this country." But since it's not, it's race baiting or trolling or "sorry for holding you down." That's why I'm glad i move up north where I'm given an opportunity to prove myself instead of the Billy Bob system in the south.
Really? OJ Simpson was acquitted why? Are you saying that no white person is or has ever been wrongfully convicted or given a harsher sentence than they deserved? Or do they just not count b/c they can't be victims too? I am assuming the term "Billy Bob system" has no racist overtones b/c it refers to only white people in a negative way? Just like a little clarification.
Nobody said that no white person has ever been screwed over. That is the straw man of straw man arguments right there. I have to hand it to you, that is a bold, bold move. "Black people are treated the exact same as white people in this country, I know this because OJ." I've seen it all now.

Are you seriously going to act like black people aren't discriminated against more than white people? How can you say that with a straight face? How can you go through life being so dishonest with yourself? Do you lie to your wife and kids like you lie to yourself?

I didn't know I was in such good company on this board. Wow so many political strategist, US ambassadors, and Holy men are gracing us here. Look, give it a break and talk Arkansas football or nothing at all.

Originally posted by stokely carmichael:

Me too. Where do I pick up my check and my free pass?
If you have never been pulled over by the police for having an air fragrance leaf in your rear view mirror, never been beaten by cops, or had a gun pulled on you by police, consider your free pass ticket punched. Police are killing and shooting people, especially black people like it's drinking water. The prison system is the NEW JIM CROW like Michelle Alexander states in her book. The police shooting the man in South Carolina should be charged with attempted murder for shooting at that man 4 times close range but he will probably end up with probation. Situations like Tulia, Tx happen all over the country, just not to the extent where they attempt to lock up every black person breathing air. Black people don't sell or use illegal drugs anymore than white people but there are way more black people in prison for drug charges when they only make up 13% of the population. In some areas in this country black people are 50 times more likely to be arrested on drug charges than white people. The government created a war on drugs at a time when drug usage was down and intentionally allowed the flow of illegal drugs into black communities to finance the war in Nicaragua and people look shocked when black people complain about race. Your white entitlement pass is punched repeatedly but you have no idea because the oppressor never knows how to relate or understand the oppressed.
You're a dandy.

Time to burn this thread down. The crazies are showing up.

After reading this thread.

your_mind_is_blown_by_vrbtny-d4m0la5.gif

I didn't see anyone defending Eric Bennett, Darius Winston or Alan Turner is this same manor. Now, you tell me what gives?

And calling him Mr is showing respect and 0-16 is the truth. Never seen anyone say Eric Bennett works hard and tries to get better and you all are just being dicks. So I ask again, what gives???
There was no logical defense to be mounted on their behalves. There was no on-field production or statistic that in any way evidenced that people were incorrect in their criticism of them. Now, I'm no BA apologist, but from at least one standpoint their are arguments in his favor demonstrating that he may not be as terrible as you [and I] think he is...e.g. injuries, bad OC, bad WR corp, etc.etc. These things didn't exist for Bennett, Winston or Turner.

Also, I don't care how hard the players work. I assume they all work hard. If CBB wanted to offer me a schollie, I'd work hard...I'd suck bad, but I'd work hard. Means nothing to me. Everyone is supposed to work hard...that's not even a compliment in my mind, it's simply nuetral, like saying "he breathes".

Not buying it. If one can conjure up arguments for a winless SEC qb then the same can be done for a safety. Like such, "the corners are out of position so it makes Eric look bad." See how easy that is instead of just admitting the truth?

Not buying it. If one can conjure up arguments for a winless SEC qb then the same can be done for a safety. Like such, "the corners are out of position so it makes Eric look bad." See how easy that is instead of just admitting the truth?
Come on man Bennett is worse than Allen. Wtf.

I mean, I'm not really conjuring those arguments...the stats are the stats....and his aren't terrible. Once again, I'm no BA apologist, but Bennett, Winston and Turner are all clearly bad.

Originally posted by Bomber1980:

I mean, I'm not really conjuring those arguments...the stats are the stats....and his aren't terrible. Once again, I'm no BA apologist, but Bennett, Winston and Turner are all clearly bad.
And BA isn't clearly bad? You guys are incredible

Originally posted by THE UofA:
This thread didn't turn out to be as entertaining as it could have been.
I blame the mod. This thread was on fire before he jumped in and well because he is white and crackers deserve the blame for everything.
FIFY lol.

Originally posted by original hambone:

Article doesn't fit the agenda. Will be quickly dismissed by the baiters. Good try though. Give you an A for effort.

Nobody said that no white person has ever been screwed over. That is the straw man of straw man arguments right there. I have to hand it to you, that is a bold, bold move. "Black people are treated the exact same as white people in this country, I know this because OJ." I've seen it all now.

Are you seriously going to act like black people aren't discriminated against more than white people? How can you say that with a straight face? How can you go through life being so dishonest with yourself? Do you lie to your wife and kids like you lie to yourself?
How can you, with a straight face, distort so badly what he said? That is not what he said.

Why do you lie to you wife, kids, and boss as well as yourself all the time..

Such an easy game to play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT