ADVERTISEMENT

We can continue this debate here

Wrong. Don't go to church, and don't claim any denomination. I'm not sure I believe the whole story about JC and all that, but I do believe there is a god that started all this. I also believe that our nation has gone to shit because of the fact that God has been edged out... hold on a minute...
Edging
God
Out
EGO... imagine that

Laughed out loud. Well played Mr. Osteen.

Catholic meet Protestant meet Crusaders meet Saracen when we focus on our differended as humans. I won't generalize here but I don't come for spiritual guidance or peace. Some just can't help themselfs.

The reason this country has gone down hill is the same reason Arkansas basketball has. Both have leadership issues. Has nothing to do with the dancing fairy in the sky
I typically stay out of these type conversations but I have to respectfully respond to this. I don't PUSH my Christianity on anyone also I don't belittle anyone for their beliefs or lack of. I do find it awfully offensive when people belittle or bad mouth my God by such things as calling him a "dancing fairy". I don't believe in Buddha but I don't go around mocking it either.

I typically stay out of these type conversations but I have to respectfully respond to this. I don't PUSH my Christianity on anyone also I don't belittle anyone for their beliefs or lack of. I do find it awfully offensive when people belittle or bad mouth my God by such things as calling him a "dancing fairy". I don't believe in Buddha but I don't go around mocking it either.
Who said I was mocking "your" God? Where did I mock the Christian God? I'll hang up and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT