ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Bball team...

They have the right to protest (even though I don't agree)... but this probably isn't the best place to do it.

Hopefully Dykes can find his backbone. Pretty unbelievable. I heard this was planned well in-advance and he supported it. He's afraid to lose his team in game 1 of the season

They have the right to protest (even though I don't agree)... but this probably isn't the best place to do it.
What's your point? We have the right to protest their protest.
ESPN is getting crushed because they decided to turn their sport's stage which used to be untouchable into a political agenda. People want to keep sports and politics separate. I do agree that women's basketball is probably the best place for these protests however...

I'll just leave this here.....
giphy.gif

A grand total of 2 of Dykes players even honored the flag by placing their hand over their hearts..... 2

if they want to do it so be it, I don't agree with it but it is why it is... My biggest issue is why protesting the national anthem makes news every time.

Reactions: psycHOGlogist
That's fine. I won't be going to any games to support those players. That's might right and my form of protest.

Reactions: ml curly
Protesting what? Scooter wrecks or to many student athletes getting citations on campus.

What's your point? We have the right to protest their protest.
ESPN is getting crushed because they decided to turn their sport's stage which used to be untouchable into a political agenda. People want to keep sports and politics separate. I do agree that women's basketball is probably the best place for these protests however...

I said I didn't agree with them.

Reactions: Raw Hog
Embarrassment for our state. Jimmy, I thought you were better than this.
How many police officers were at that game to make sure no harm came of them? If I were one of those girls' dads, I'd snatch her off the court and whip her big ass right there and then. I'm all for looking for Dykes replacement after seeing that.

Really sad that some people don't take the time (don't care to) really dig deep inside themselves and try understand WHY they are doing that. The reason goes very very deep and I guess some will never understand. And No you don't have to be a person of color to understand it.

Free education.
Free clothing.
Free meals.

No. I guess I don't understand.

Cut there asses or fire Jimmy. It's sad we live in a time where we are too scared to confront minorities. We too scared to tell people they're ignorant.

Last edited:
Really sad that some people don't take the time (don't care to) really dig deep inside themselves and try understand WHY they are doing that. The reason goes very very deep and I guess some will never understand. And No you don't have to be a person of color to understand it.
I don't care why they do it. Just do it on their time and their uniforms.

Hilarious how many of you hypocrites spout this fake bull shit patriotism anytime a minority silently protests, yet you'll vote for Donald Trump who has done more to insult our military and veterans than any of these athletes ever could.

I'm not voting for Trump and I think these little bullshit protests are weak as hell.

Hilarious how many of you hypocrites spout this fake bull shit patriotism anytime a minority silently protests, yet you'll vote for Donald Trump who has done more to insult our military and veterans than any of these athletes ever could.
But you'll vote for Hillary who not only insults the families of those her actions killed but she was unwilling to protect them in the first place so her cash machine in the middle east had a positive balance? Then she lies directly to the faces of the loved ones of those she allowed to die while standing in front of their dead bodies......

Lets see insult OR death, insult, and lie about it all?

Fake patriotism? You probably should have just sat this one out with that argument.

FB is blowing up. Yes, they have the right to do this but there are consequences. I do not live in NWA so I do not go to games. I am a season FB ticket holder. But if I lived there, I would not go to these games - my right. This country is not nor never will be perfect. But, when I sing the National Anthem I think of the men and women that fought and gave their lives for our freedom so that we have the right to disagree. And my love for this country, next to my faith in God, is paramount in my life. You want to shame that- fine. Just know there are consequences.

But you'll vote for Hillary who not only insults the families of those her actions killed but she was unwilling to protect them in the first place so her cash machine in the middle east had a positive balance. Then she lies directly to the faces of the loved ones of those she allowed to die while standing in front of their dead bodies......

Lets see insult OR death, insult, and lie about it all?

You probably should have just sat this one out with that argument.

Everyone on here already knows this, but you're an idiot. Keep reading your propaganda blogs and taking them as fact.

Reactions: psycHOGlogist
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT