ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Bball team...

nope.gif

Reactions: wps88 2.0
They are making no difference by doing this... only being divisive. They are getting their 3 min of fame and are using it to disrespect our nation. Disappointing...

Everyone on here already knows this, but you're an idiot. Keep reading your propaganda blogs and taking them as fact.
Everything I just posted is a fact. Do some research. Our allies had already pulled out of their emabssys. Additional force support was requested through state for months. Not only was no support given but a stand down order was given. Only after they stalled them by making the special ops team change outfits 3 times due to push back from state on not wanting anyone with a us flag on their clothes actually firing shots. The team that actually went in dissregarded direct orders to not engage.

Hillary emailed her daughter that night saying a terrorist attack took place. Then less than a week later Hillary lied in front of the dead soldiers and diplomats bodies saying a video was to blame for a spontanious riot.

Every bit of that is 100% factual my friend. She is about 1 thing and 1 thing only..... herself

Hilarious how many of you hypocrites spout this fake bull shit patriotism anytime a minority silently protests, yet you'll vote for Donald Trump who has done more to insult our military and veterans than any of these athletes ever could.
AMEN BRUTHA....I might not agree with it , but the Constitution supports their right to do so , and unlike some of u I understand what it means to some people, their not dishonoring the country or the flag. They are oppose to the INJUSTICES that still goes in this country. U might like what their doing but they do have valid reasons for doing it.

Reactions: pigem and ermackey
I love sports but I am really getting turned off by the fvcks that make a spectacle to protest ....they don't even know what.

I hope all 27 spectators walked out.
Have you ever tried to understand why?

Cut there asses or fire Jimmy. It's sad we live in a time where we are too scared to confront minorities. We too scared to tell people they're ignorant.

I can't imagine why minorities would feel the need to kneel for the national anthem when we have good people like you willing to "confront" minorities and keep them straight. What burns you most? The fact that you have no control or the fact you and your ilk are the reason they are doing it?

Reactions: pigem
They are making no difference by doing this... only being divisive. They are getting their 3 min of fame and are using it to disrespect our nation. Disappointing...
The same thing was said about the civil rights movement!

Hilarious how many of you hypocrites spout this fake bull shit patriotism anytime a minority silently protests, yet you'll vote for Donald Trump who has done more to insult our military and veterans than any of these athletes ever could.
You want to come up with some examples???? By the way just what are they protesting???

Will you remove the "I'm with her" bumper sticker off of your Subaru Outback when they put her behind bars?
Maybe they should take a page out of the Bundy book of protesting.

Last edited:
Everything I just posted is a fact. Do some research. Our allies had already pulled out of their emabssys. Additional force support was requested through state for months. Not only was no support given but a stand down order was given. Only after they stalled them by making the special ops team change outfits 3 times due to push back from state on not wanting anyone with a us flag on their clothes actually firing shots. The team that actually went in dissregarded direct orders to not engage.

Hillary emailed her daughter that night saying a terrorist attack took place. Then less than a week later Hillary lied in front of the dead soldiers and diplomats bodies saying a video was to blame for a spontanious riot.

Every bit of that is 100% factual my friend. She is about 1 thing and 1 thing only..... herself
So is Donald

I guess my question is do they have the right do this while engaging in a school activity? In a college uniform? Performing a school function in which case jimmy Dykes is the coach and makes the rules as far as it being his program and their participation. I agree in their rights to protest but question their method

This is a state that's about to support Trump in about a 65% landslide. So this sort of thing will not go over well.

You want to come up with some examples???? By the way just what are they protesting???
Before
This is a state that's about to support Trump in about a 65% landslide. So this sort of thing will not go over well.
I hope not but won't be surprised. If it did go over well, it would probably be a wasted effort. It's time to wake up.

Have you ever tried to understand why?
Yes because if it's police brutality, it's based on a lie. I know there are some bad apples but the vast majority of police are just trying to do their job. Bad shootings happen no matter what race the victim is and no matter what race the police is. There is one thing in common in all shootings that are justified but preventable, the victim did not follow the officers commands. If these people (especially the pros) that are disrespecting the flag really wanted to do something to prevent some of these shootings, they should make some public service messages that says "do what the cop tells you to do".

I feel bad for the ROTC cadets that had their ceremony disrespected, all veterans are entitled to their own opinion but I have been against it because the reason of their protest is to show that there is inequality in this country but at the same time they are using a negative act to try to accomplish something positive. Just because you have the freedom to do something doesn't mean you should do it. I went to war to fight for someone's freedom to burn a flag in protest but it does not mean I want to see it happen over and over again.

In a political discussion, people say anything. The longer and louder they scream the more they believe. I find all of the indignation and tearing of garments fake. People will just say anything. While Clinton was governor, Arkansas ranking in education rose from like 49th to like 38th. That is only because they put some resources into education. I do think that Hillary Clinton is one of the worst candidates to ever run for the office. How the Democratic party allowed her to win is beyond me. The only worse candidate that I can recall is Donald Trump. I will not be voting as I can not stomach either one. DT is a buffoon. All he has going for him is that he is not HC. Sad state.

Reactions: wps88 2.0 and pigem
My biggest problem is you are disrespecting a time when we honor a group of people, white, black, Asian, Native American etc. So, you boycott all these people and races by refusing to stand during the national anthem. That time is not a white people time it's an American time, go find another time to do this.

Reactions: hogger42
I feel bad for the ROTC cadets that had their ceremony disrespected, all veterans are entitled to their own opinion but I have been against it because the reason of their protest is to show that there is inequality in this country but at the same time they are using a negative act to try to accomplish something positive. Just because you have the freedom to do something doesn't mean you should do it. I went to war to fight for someone's freedom to burn a flag in protest but it does not mean I want to see it happen over and over again.
The cadets are young, open minded people
My biggest problem is you are disrespecting a time when we honor a group of people, white, black, Asian, Native American etc. So, you boycott all these people and races by refusing to stand during the national anthem. That time is not a white people time it's an American time, go find another time to do this.
What!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT