ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

The people still listening to this clown are fools. This guy is wrong about everything he says about corona. Hell Nikki gets more right than this guy! And that’s saying something.

The dudes yelling at people not wearing a mask while he himself is not wearing a mask. THEN proceeds to get within one to two feet of them to yell more at them. He is the one breaking social distancing.
Herd immunity is what’s going to beat this, not social distancing. That’s a stupid concept to begin with when fighting a virus. There’s a reason they inject u with the flu to fight the flu.

The NY times advised people to fly to China on March 15th !
Typical cause they’re wrong about everything

Herd immunity is what’s going to beat this, not social distancing.
Minny’s solved it all guys! Let’s ditch what’s been working and allow the hospitals to be overrun with patients. Fck the health care workers am I right??

We’ve had over 2,000 deaths a day with social distancing measures but sure Minny, you’re so right in your infinite medical wisdom.

Minny’s solved it all guys! Let’s ditch what’s been working and allow the hospitals to be overrun with patients. Fck the health care workers am I right??

We’ve had over 2,000 deaths a day with social distancing measures but sure Minny, you’re so right in your infinite medical wisdom.
Ay blood take it easy lmao

Disclaimer.. they weren’t going to be overrun with positive patients to begin with. The empty bed numbers are staggering. The cases would have to go up 700% to fill all the beds. Social distancing is slowing down the inevitable. This thing is gonna be around a long time. Herd immunity is going to help alleviate this in the long run, just like every other new virus/sickness in history. Looking at months and months before an FDA vaccine is approved.

Disclaimer.. they weren’t going to be overrun with positive patients to begin with. The empty bed numbers are staggering. The cases would have to go up 700% to fill all the beds. Social distancing is slowing down the inevitable. This thing is gonna be around a long time. Herd immunity is going to help alleviate this in the long run, just like every other new virus/sickness in history. Looking at months and months before an FDA vaccine is approved.
In some places yes. In others it would have been more devastating like in NYC

We are averaging 2k deaths a day or we had days this week over 2k deaths? Either way, i’m sure social distancing has helped.

Its pretty clear u fall for anything simple. While I’ve preached the exact opposite from u and don’t wear gloves or mask anywhere. And guess what, I’m still here driving u crazy. But to ur nonsense, health workers always wear mask and gloves, so that has nothing to do with the masses and you should be ale to differentiate the two. Second, they’re lumping every person’s death that has corona in their system. So if u die from a heart attack with corona, it’s falsely classified as a corona death. Here’s the link to that...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...avirus-as-covid-19-deaths-regardless-of-cause. And there’s no proof social distancing will solve anything cause you’re not allowing ur body to build up immunity. Meaning when it’s gone and you come out of ur bubble wrap, you’re more susceptible to getting it cause ur natural immune system won’t know how to fight it off. This is spread the same way as the flu, so why is this distancing a new thing? They inject u with the flu to fight it right? One uncle has it now and is recovering just fine at home. Another uncle thinks his whole house had in back in December. That’s 4 adults and 2 kids. Plus he has His other son and his 2 kids up here at the time and they all went back to ElDorado sick. So that’s like 7 people total. They’re all fine and never had a “test.” I came over then but didn’t get sick. My ole lady thinks she had it a couple weeks ago. She called me in the bathroom cause she couldn’t breath and was sweating profusely. She got over it in 2 days, without a test. Guess what, we’re fine. You’re wisdom is relying on doctors and fakenews media that said this...https://www.redstate.com/sister-tol...fox-news-networks-downplayed-the-wuhan-virus/. Then pivoted to...https://www.mediamatters.org/corona...d-everything-they-could-weeks-downplay-threat. I’m listening to the real experts...https://www.stress.org/stanford-professor-data-indicates-were-severely-overreacting-to-coronavirus.........https://abc7.com/how-does-herd-immunity-work-california-coronavirus-what-is/6093912/. So as usual, I’m probably the one that’s been right all along. Meanwhile u at home like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Herd immunity 100% solved the Spanish Flu. By most of the world not allowing the media to report about the pandemic, 1/3 of the world got infected. Herd immunity at its finest.

Herd immunity 100% solved the Spanish Flu. By most of the world not allowing the media to report about the pandemic, 1/3 of the world got infected. Herd immunity at its finest.
Infected sounds like such a terrible word, until you're smart enough to realize it's harmless to over 80% of the population and once you have it you build an immunity to it, naturally, not by some concoction of science

Infected sounds like such a terrible word, until you're smart enough to realize it's harmless to over 80% of the population and once you have it you build an immunity to it, naturally, not by some concoction of science

Herd immunity theoretically could work if there was an infinite amount of hospital beds and treatment was widely available. Your regular hostpital doesn’t see the amount of patients on a regular basis to have enough beds for a sudden influx of patients. If we were to stop social distancing measures, a lot more people will be getting the virus and within that amount of people getting the virus many more would be hostpitalized. The Spanish Flu had a death rate of 10%, which doesn’t sound extremely high, until you realize that 500 million people got it since government around the world refused to put social distancing measures in place because of the war going on. This led to “herd” immunity and 50 million people dead.

Reactions: ManBearHawg
Herd immunity theoretically could work if there was an infinite amount of hospital beds and treatment was widely available. Your regular hostpital doesn’t see the amount of patients on a regular basis to have enough beds for a sudden influx of patients. If we were to stop social distancing measures, a lot more people will be getting the virus and within that amount of people getting the virus many more would be hostpitalized. The Spanish Flu had a death rate of 10%, which doesn’t sound extremely high, until you realize that 500 million people got it since government around the world refused to put social distancing measures in place because of the war going on. This led to “herd” immunity and 50 million people dead.
Houston metro area is over 7,000,000 people. So far there have been 70 deaths. Talk to me about that death rate. What is it?

Reactions: jegreenwood
You think this is worse or better than the Spanish flu, just for the record ?

Houston metro area is over 7,000,000 people. So far there have been 70 deaths. Talk to me about that death rate. What is it?
Houston is a very spread out city. It isn’t exactly the most dense city like NYC where lots of people live in small apartments. By the way you don’t determine death rate by dividing the entire population by the deaths, you use the number of people infected.

Houston is a very spread out city. It isn’t exactly the most dense city like NYC where lots of people live in small apartments. By the way you don’t determine death rate by dividing the entire population by the deaths, you use the number of people infected.
And you guess at the number affected to scare the most amount of people into obedience

20% of people have no symptoms and probably 99% recover at home. Corona will have a death rate less than 1%. Ebola is like 40%. So in turn, this has been way over blown and was probably done to hurt Trump’s re-election chances.

And where the **** is @nikkichavanelle? Libs run and hide when facts are presented and can never admit they where wrong. You’d figure they would be use to being wrong by now. But they act like it’s brand new.

20% of people have no symptoms and probably 99% recover at home. Corona will have a death rate less than 1%. Ebola is like 40%. So in turn, this has been way over blown and was probably done to hurt Trump’s re-election chances.

And where the **** is @nikkichavanelle? Libs run and hide when facts are presented and can never admit they where wrong. You’d figure they would be use to being wrong by now. But they act like it’s brand new.
She’s probably asleep like normal people

Reactions: nikkichavanelle
Get em Minny. My new hero. Anybody that votes Dem should have to live in San Fran for a month or so. Then ask themselves if this is how they want Arkansas. If you like the liberal policies that make SF the shithole it is ,stay out there. Dont force it on us.

Reactions: minnesotahog
Get em Minny. My new hero. Anybody that votes Dem should have to live in San Fran for a month or so. Then ask themselves if this is how they want Arkansas. If you like the liberal policies that make SF the shithole it is ,stay out there. Dont force it on us.
Full House made SF seems pretty cool tbh. Hope this helps.

Evidence that the habitual liar isn’t as dangerous as the habitual believer. Stay safe please.

She’s probably asleep like normal people

So are we down to zero yet?
These are two of the dumbest replies I’ve seen in some time. Are there 0 flu deaths yet? Are there 0 drunk driving deaths yet? Hell abortion kills more than corona. And No, the millennial isn’t sleep. She just can’t find a rebuttal searching various fakenews sights. But I’m supposed to be the one that talks outta my ass lol.....I’ve proved time and time again that she doesn’t know what she thinks she knows. Afterall, she’s a Bernie supporter!

And anybody that votes Bernie should have to live in Cuba or Valenzuela for a year.

Yep liberal policies will automatically take Arkansas from a state with one of the lowest cost of living to the highest just like that

These are two of the dumbest replies I’ve seen in some time. Are there 0 flu deaths yet? Are there 0 drunk driving deaths yet? Hell abortion kills more than corona. And No, the millennial isn’t sleep. She just can’t find a rebuttal searching various fakenews sights. But I’m supposed to be the one that talks outta my ass lol.....I’ve proved time and time again that she doesn’t know what she thinks she knows. Afterall, she’s a Bernie supporter!
The only reason i responded to you in the first place yesterday was because you insist on including my name in your posts. I have zero interest in debating with your asinine takes.

Tell it to tRump, he said zero.

Yep liberal policies will automatically take Arkansas from a state with one of the lowest cost of living to the highest just like that
The cost of living has gone up here with the excessive minimum wage increases.

A standard combo meal at a fast food restaurant that was $6-$7 in 2017 is now bumping up against $10 right now with our $10 minimum wage. The same meal in Louisiana ($7.25 MW) still runs $6-$7.

Before all the minimum wage hikes started, our cost of living was third lowest nationally. I'll wager that will change once reporting is done for the current year, and once the effects have had time to fully take hold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT