ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

Another whack job alarmist Democrat. What a surprise.

I prefer alarmist Democrats over Dumb shits like Trump that tell us we’re going from 15 cases to 0, it’s a hoax, and it will magically disappear.

Reactions: hogtoad
Sweden is keeping everything open. Going to be interesting to see how that works out.

I'd be pissed if this was my state.

Went trail running with my son yesterday, saw one other person and we were 50 yards from each other.

I'd be in violation of this standing in the woods, 10 miles from town, essentially all by myself.
It doesn’t include exercise btw, I don’t think it does in any state (maybe New York)
“The state will also allow outdoor activities so long as residents stay six feet apart from one another, and so long as they don't involve gatherings of more than 10 people.”

I did see a hilarious clip of an Italian political leader yelling at people “what? Suddenly you all run marathons now??”

Fine. From Channel 5 news:
Out of the 473 cases, 17 are children, 307 are aged 18-64, 6 pregnant women, 71 are related to domestic travel and 73 healthcare workers

Number is now at 508, 7 deaths, more than 6,000 tests issued

Fine. From Channel 5 news:
Out of the 473 cases, 17 are children, 307 are aged 18-64, 6 pregnant women, 71 are related to domestic travel and 73 healthcare workers

Number is now at 508, 7 deaths, more than 6,000 tests issued
I’ve said it before, but using an 18-64 age group is the most ridiculous “stat” I’ve read. The difference between an 18 year old and a 64 year old is massive. Literally grandparents and grandchildren.

But then they can say, “Hey, 27 year old, look this affects your age group too!”

I’ve said it before, but using an 18-64 age group is the most ridiculous “stat” I’ve read. The difference between an 18 year old and a 64 year old is massive. Literally grandparents and grandchildren.

But then they can say, “Hey, 27 year old, look this affects your age group too!”
the scare factor is off the charts though, so sure

the scare factor is off the charts though, so sure

No doubt. And that's the point I've made the last few days. I get the seriousness of this, especially the overwhelming of the hospitals. I have 70+ parents. I'm a father to 3 kids I worry about. I work with multiple people who are 60+.

But we aren't getting straight news and facts on this. I can't think of any other case where a particular sickness would be grouped into an 18-64 age group. It is meant to scare.

And maybe its for the greater good because many 15-30 year olds are dumbasses. Just as a positive outlook from our leaders might be for the greater good to avoid panic from age groups more likely to be scared.

I just would expect those who want facts only to expect that from all parties.

No doubt. And that's the point I've made the last few days. I get the seriousness of this, especially the overwhelming of the hospitals. I have 70+ parents. I'm a father to 3 kids I worry about. I work with multiple people who are 60+.

But we aren't getting straight news and facts on this. I can't think of any other case where a particular sickness would be grouped into an 18-64 age group. It is meant to scare.

And maybe its for the greater good because many 15-30 year olds are dumbasses. Just as a positive outlook from our leaders might be for the greater good to avoid panic from age groups more likely to be scared.

TDS is real, no doubt

seriously though, I have a hard time believing anything I read or hear these days. Its true that a scared populace is an obedient one, and too many Americans depend on the government to protect them these days, both financially and physically

Reactions: DirkPiggler
This coronavirus is pushing my residency start date up to assist in the fight against this COVID-19

as a radiology resident this rona won't let be an actual radiologist for a while

pray for me lmao
You’re an intern. You weren’t gonna be a radiologist for awhile anyway. Welcome to the scut

Reactions: mcbmd
When i created this thread i did not expect the COVID-19 to get this dire

sad to say that 2020 is a complete wash and do not expect college football to be played and if they do play it would be with no one in attendance.

hope portland's gut is wrong here

sad to say that 2020 is a complete wash and do not expect college football to be played and if they do play it would be with no one in attendance.

don't worry, it is

omg.................... geezus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT