ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Angry
Reactions: Loggerhead55
In 2020, The National Pulse exposed the Chinese Communist Party and Democrat-linked Transition Integrity Project (TIP) as working to fix a victory for Joe Biden. The group, which conducted wargames about potential election outcomes, is staffed and funded extensively by Obama administration alumni.

The Chinese government-backed China-United States Exchange Foundation has waged a campaign to shape American K-12 schools, including attempts to “influence” textbooks along with funding organizations setting curricula in American schools.

The Chinese Communist Party issued new guidelines for its United Front – the regime’s premier organization targeting Westerners to advance the “preferred policies” of the Chinese government – doubling down on its efforts.

Tommy Robinson
2 minutes ago ·
@ TommyRobinson

TRUMP TELLS CNN HES NOT RESIGNING!!!

Attempt of a “fast impeachment” means they are scared of what President Trump could do before the 20th

hwsvR0heY7.jpeg

Italygate

Sidney
5 minutes ago ·
@ SidneyPowell

Twitter just suspended my account for posting the #CIA video on Italy. We are going totally fascist fast.

Donald Trump Team
11 minutes ago ·
@ DonaldJTrumpTeam

The Patriot Party!!!!
We-the-People-Trump-MAGA Party
We are!!!! The LIONS
Be vigilant
Be educated
Stand up and FIGHT!!!
Save USA
Trump2020 Won!!!!!!!!!!
ECHOOO📢📢📢📢🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2tAtbQntAt.jpeg

2 years ago...

Laura Loomer
1 day ago ·
2.3m
@ LauraLoomer

This is me over 2 years ago in 2018 when I stormed a congressional hearing to confront Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

Everything I said came true.

Republicans let this happen.

I called it to the tee.

Today Trump was suspended from Twitter and the election was stolen by the Dems and Big Tech.

Last edited:
John Matze 🇺🇸
45 minutes ago ·
@ John

Anyone who buys an Apple phone is apparently a user. Apperently they know what is best for you by telling you which apps you may and may not use.

Apparently they believe Parler is responsible for ALL user generated content on Parler. Therefor by the same logic, Apple must be responsible for ALL actions taken by their phones. Every car bomb, every illegal cell phone conversation, every illegal crime committed on an iPhone, Apple must also be responsible for....

Standards not applied to Twitter, Facebook or even Apple themselves, apply to Parler.

D78oMoYghe.jpeg

• Angry
John Matze 🇺🇸
1 hour ago ·
@ John

The media tried to claim that "The Insurrection" was organized on Parler. There are quite a few problems with this.
1) Parler has no way to organize anything, Facebook groups was used heavily to organize the protests.
2) Protests are constitutionally protected.
3) Bad actors turned the protest into a riot.

I know the media and everyone wants to point fingers and place blame. It is convenient for them to turn Parler into a scape goat. The reality that everyone pointing fingers is to blame. We need to start thinking critically again and stop blaming one another. We MUST try to humanize one another again not dehumanize by leveraging witch hunt tactics which will accomplish the opposite of their intended purposes.

Jim Jordan
10 minutes ago ·
@ JimJordan

What happened on Wednesday at the U.S. Capitol is as wrong as wrong can be.

But canceling conservative speech will not promote “unity and healing.”

It will only divide us further.

Jenna Ellis
50 minutes ago ·
@ JennaEllisEsq

Democrats are only considering impeachment because they want to guarantee he can’t run in 2024.

Democrats are abusing the Constitution. They will manipulate or ignore the Constitution at will.

True conservatives and faithful Americans MUST continue to advocate for the Constitution and rule of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT