ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Where is the Justice Department? The FBI? Why doesn't the Defense Department do a review of military mail-in ballots that inexplicably went 100% for Joe Biden?

How about a forensic analysis of the tens of thousands of Biden-only mail-in ballots that weren't folded and appeared to be on different paper? Who rented the P.O. boxes used for tens of thousands of illegal voters in Georgia and other states? Where is the investigation of postal officials who ordered carriers to throw away Trump mailings? Why aren't the poll workers who sent observers home and then illegally continued counting in the dark of the night arrested and charged?

Does no one really care about our country?

Gen Flynn:
"When he chose me to be the national security advisor they knew that their little plan of spying on Donald Trump would fall apart and many other foreign policy blunders they got our country into, whether it was the Iran deal, issues going on in the Asian-pacific theater, trade, all sorts of issues that were in play that the last administration did to frankly run this country right into the ground," Flynn said of his former boss.

"They knew those were the types of things I was aware of. Because let's face it. Barack Obama appointed me twice. I was Senate confirmed twice during the time I was in the military," Flynn retorted. "So, it's amazing that would be what he would focus on during the transition for the United States of America. It's outrageous, actually."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT