ADVERTISEMENT

As predicted, it is a @#$% show, and other thoughts

Did not read. Very thankful however that your boy and his boss were canned. Winning.

This - BB sucked here - it was painful to watch and he needed to be put out of his misery and the misery he brought to our program. Long, I couldn't care less about...

Then why not say that? You make us uneducated folk feel insecure.
Let me add- my brother and I both graduated from college but have never felt superior but rather inferior to my other uneducated family members.
* My mother left school in the 10th grade, got married but was divorced in the 50’s when it was not well accepted and often a stigma.
Went to work at a bank and retired as a Vice President.
* My Dad only got HS. education but was a high level Superintendent when he retired from AP&L.
*My Uncle did not graduate from HS (like my Mom) by had a very successful Oil perforation business.
They managed lots of employees over the years and had great business instincts and smarts.
They are now gone and I learned early you had to earn their respect.
So Go Hogs to my “uneducated” Hog fan partners..

Reactions: Paul Loyd
Wow! You win the prize sir for largest over exaggeration! You guys think that things aren't going well because your not involved and being fed every little detail. It amazes me.

I'm starting to think you are serious about this...and I'm impressed even if you are wrong. @floridahog, paging Mr floridahog...RSVP
I don’t know Cluck has been bringing strong with Coach and day.
I did ask today a few things. Why would we hire a firm or 2 if we have a coach at hand? How long will this process take? I expect some info tonight.

<iframe src=" " width="640" height="427" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

giphy.

That is not what I was saying. I was saying that there was a considerable number of people on this board that are fans, not graduates of the UA. That these people are largely non-college educated and vote. And the fact that they are not college educated and vote means that they bring different perceptions and wants to the process (hence the plethora of "we hired a coach" posts). And that like it or not, these voices will influence the decision because their voice and vote matters, even if it often comes from a point of misinformation and reactionary politics.

In short, there are too many fingers in the pie and some of those fingers are not university affiliated. The hog fanbase is very diverse - for good and bad.
That is still elitist-sounding BS. Seriously. Stop while you're behind.

And you think things are going well because?

Because I'm not a chicken little and there has been no indication outside of people causing hysteria that it is not going well. What I've been reading is that we are waiting on our candidates to finish up their season this weekend. If we don't have a coach by Monday, then you can kick yourself back into hysteria mode that you've been in and we'll go from there. Some of you are really having a hard time now aren't you

Because I'm not a chicken little and there has been no indication outside of people causing hysteria that it is not going well. What I've been reading is that we are waiting on our candidates to finish up their season this weekend. If we don't have a coach by Monday, then you can kick yourself back into hysteria mode that you've been in and we'll go from there. Some of you are really having a hard time now aren't you

I recommend you read my post. The first 1/2 (written Saturday) is negative. The 2nd part (written yesterday) is not and outlines the positives.

Read, then post.

I recommend you read my post. The first 1/2 (written Saturday) is negative. The 2nd part (written yesterday) is not and outlines the positives.

Read, then post.

I read it. Just because you post positive at the end doesn't outweigh the chicken little part at the beginning.

In other words you just have a feeling all is going well, no facts to back it up? I've never been in a hysteria mode I just see a cluster*** right now, We fired the A.D., with no plan in place and then the coach with no plan in place. That much is pretty obvious to even the most casual of observers.

In other words you just have a feeling all is going well, no facts to back it up? I've never been in a hysteria mode I just see a cluster*** right now, We fired the A.D., with no plan in place and then the coach with no plan in place. That much is pretty obvious to even the most casual of observers.

Where are your facts that no plan is in place? You tell me that I have no facts but where are your facts. I choose not to break out in hives when there is a lack of real information. You on the other choose to constantly complain, gripe, and beat your dog and wife at home while this whole thing is going on.

Where are your facts that no plan is in place? You tell me that I have no facts but where are your facts. I choose not to break out in hives when there is a lack of real information. You on the other choose to constantly complain, gripe, and beat your dog and wife at home while this whole thing is going on.
First clue was hiring a search firm.

ADVERTISEMENT